• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

We are destroying the oceans of Britainia!

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All seriousness though, my deck is full of chests filled with crap. Having to recall out every 10 chests just to trash them is annoying. Can't we get a trash can for our boats? @Mesanna @Bleak @Kyronix

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Never tried it but can the Venus Flytrap be placed on a a boat? If not, should be pretty easy for them to code it to be allowed....

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doesn't the Britannian Galleon allow for placement of a barrel?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Speaking of trash barrels what's the command to empty them ?

I thought it was "empty trash barrel" but it no,longer works.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My bad, i went and had a look.
You can place Two 1x1 tile house add-ons......but they have to be deeded.
So they should make a craftable 1 tile deeded trash barrel. I could see applications for these in houses as well... like my floor to roof raised bed houses and the current 1 trash barrel per house limit. And let it be placed on the boats and while they are at it give everything from Tokuno ships to Orc Ships 1 or 2 of the house add on spaces. I like my brit ships for a few things but for most things they are just too big and clunky.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

I remember there being a way to single click on them and have it empty the stuff but that has been gone for a while now sadly. Have not found a way to empty them. I remember there being a voice command to place one, but never empty...

Also... if you do not care about turn in points.. just get a goat, bond it.. put everything ya want to trash in a bag or backpack and feed the pack/bag to the goat... portable trash can that way.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Same here... I just hated all the shoes I fished up and wanted a way to trash them without having to recall lol

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally i don't think they would have any problem with upping the limit in a house.
It's not like they are being stored in the database taking up valuable memory....you're deleting items from the game so that has to be good right?

I'm sure they could make a deeded version too to lock down in the new ships....

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Would be except..... I do all my turn ins on ONE character and ONE character only... He's a Crafter.

This way I always know where my points are and I don't have to search all my characters to see who has enough points for something.

I do have a goat for one of my fishers though... she seems to acquire a lot of boots.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would be except..... I do all my turn ins on ONE character and ONE character only... He's a Crafter.

This way I always know where my points are and I don't have to search all my characters to see who has enough points for something.

I do have a goat for one of my fishers though... she seems to acquire a lot of boots.
And how would any solution geared toward letting players discard items directly on a boat solve the issue of you wanting those points on a different character?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And how would any solution geared toward letting players discard items directly on a boat solve the issue of you wanting those points on a different character?
Just wouldn't work for me... but I don't care what you all do... if you want to discard stuff on your boat... I didn't say I was against the idea's... I just said wouldn't work for me... don't get your undies in a bunch.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I wish that when a char placed a trash barrel that all on that account would receive credit for any trash tossed and not just one. I have my Blacksmith toss all my trash that the thunter, fisher, tamer, warrior (4 other char same account) brings home to keep all my points on one person if it was account bound and not char bound then every char on that account would be able to toss trash and get pts.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Agreed @Drakelord makes no sense to have the points spread all over, I sometimes forget and trash with the wrong character! Doh!