• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

remounting pet

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was fighting the invasion and got dismounted. I have macro to remount with uo assist but didn't work. I got out of war mode and tried remounting. I then tried to rerecord the mount macro, didn't work. I stable and reclaim pet. I logged out and back in and didn't work. last I rebooted game and didn't work. what a way to start off the morning lol. waiting on gm. this is the first time this has happened. must be bugged

just had this happened to my second fighter, both with a swampy and armor. hope people see this before it happens to them. gm said it maybe fixed a server maintenance. grr lol

Last edited:

juci

Visitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
I was fighting the invasion and got dismounted. I have macro to remount with uo assist but didn't work. I got out of war mode and tried remounting. I then tried to rerecord the mount macro, didn't work. I stable and reclaim pet. I logged out and back in and didn't work. last I rebooted game and didn't work. what a way to start off the morning lol. waiting on gm. this is the first time this has happened. must be bugged
My friend have same problem with swamp dragon. He tried destroy swamp armors with axe and then he was able to mount again.
After that he tried to put armors back to swamp and same problem comes back...

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
thanks for info, still waiting for gm lol. hope don't take 3 days like before

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
What is your pet, out of curiosity?

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yea this just happen to me to, i stabled my swampy to use a beetle, restabled my beetle, got my swampy back out, would not let me mount it, axed its armor, then i could mount it, put new armor on it and now i cant mount it. i paged a GM, and GM River said this is a known issue and they are working on it

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Same here:
1) Cannot mount my swamp dragon, killed both character and swamp dragon, rezzed and same. Remove dragon armor can mount, put on new armor cannot mount again.
2) Can mount the green paroxysmus dragon fine.
3) Have a permanent "Cursed" on my character in EC.
4) I honored an invasion warrior since yesterday and after dying etc the honor icon is still on my buff bar. How to remove this??

More bugs:
1) The other day I tamed 2 Lesser Hiryu, bought 2 x pet bonding potion, and fed them. Checked "bonded" on the name. Train them to fight each other, one die, no ghost. Emailed Mesanna and UO team and GM, cannot help me. No refund for the lost 500 tokens.
2) My friend had a paroxysmus with him for years. He returned to UO and in the last Shard event, the paroxysmus went missing, no ghost. He had to buy a new one!

As I have said before, my worries are becoming true. More and more content are being added and published leaving adding more and more bugs to the system. It is getting to a point where it will become very frustrating to play. Forget about any good or fun event when it feels like playing Beta game that has been around for 20 years.

Yuudai

Adventurer
Anyone find a fix for this yet? I know a friend has this issue with both swampies and is waiting on word from a GM.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This sounds like what happened back in June where they hotfixed the ability to ride polymorphed pets: Publish 97 Bug Fixes – Ultima Online

This "Fix" prevented you from riding an armored swamp dragon as well. They fixed it a day later, but no idea what they did to break it again...

Yuudai

Adventurer
Friend got Gm response it will be fixed by the time the next update happens. Canned response basically.

MrMightySmith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So there is no way to fix this game breaking bug at the moment because its happened to my swamp dragon as well and there will be no fix for it until the next update. I cannot ride any of my Armored Swamp Dragons a.... What a FING joke........

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well.... I reckon they found a "creative way" to nerf Sampires... definitely frustrating though. Time to break out the charger for a little while I guess.

oh... and actually patched the EC.. tried to mount swampie on that and can't ride it in that client either.

VampiressUO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Same issue. Unable to remount my bonded swampy....

Able to mount if armor is removed. Just stabling the swampy and go with charger.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix @Bleak @Mesanna

Somethings going on with swamp dragons. If people get dismounted or change pets, they cant get back on the swampy with armor. Have to leave armor off to ride them.

Bryson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only reason I ride my armoured Swampy is for my Dexxer having the armour bonus. Without it seems pointless. Oceania has the same issue and many have reported it to the GM. I think there may need to be a revert and if so hold off doing anything important.... or something needs to happen sooner then the next patch. Why are we denied the benefits of riding our swampys across all shards presently with an invasion at hand... get your bug fixing skills to work guys and gals :D We want to play!

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Was there an update in the last 2 days and I did not see that. Same invasion and the mount was working fine then it happened. Whatever they tried to fix we could not see but they broke a critical piece of equipment for warriors and all the buff and debuff bars are going crazy with wrong icons as well. This is a critical fault and I can't even fight with my warrior properly. I don't know if I have honoured my target without looking at my journals and EOO icon is missing (is it still activated?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
next day after server up, still cant mount. not sure when, no word on it