• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event part five rewards list

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It seems to me anyone that completed part 3 should also be on the "List"
I mostly have crafters and my best fighter couldn't even kill the daemon temple Boss, I had to have two other people help me. I highly doubt my one player will be on the "List". What if you would like to claim 2 different rewards? Just seem like a lot of work/grinding to find out your not on the "list" and if you do get lucky you only get 1 choice. Hopefully they will make what they are available some other way in the future.

I wish they would allow us to see if we are there special "list"

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It seems to me anyone that completed part 3 should also be on the "List"
I mostly have crafters and my best fighter couldn't even kill the daemon temple Boss, I had to have two other people help me. I highly doubt my one player will be on the "List". What if you would like to claim 2 different rewards? Just seem like a lot of work/grinding to find out your not on the "list" and if you do get lucky you only get 1 choice. Hopefully they will make what they are available some other way in the future.
I don't have a clue what the rewards are. Anyone know? I know there are folks who love to pour over the junk in folders lol

psssttt... Just between us..

(and whoever keeps reading after that lol)

I stoned my 120 spellweaving over to my Mule and popped WOD twice on a titan, got him loot rights.. so hopefully that is enough.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Care to share it ?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, one is:

A title: Hero of Britannia

While I know what the remaining four's text is, the actual item(s) are based on deductive reasoning and what we haven't seen yet.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was more interested in the deco for houses lol

I gave up on kill mobs long ago not fun anymore to me.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was more interested in the deco for houses lol

I gave up on kill mobs long ago not fun anymore to me.
I think all you need is looting rights on one titan. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Temple Demon was ALOT harder than these puny Titans.
You can get looting rights on a crafter by popping on your Enhance Potion jewels and throwing pots at the Titan.

Really they are not hard at all, the minions are the brute force, but you can just wait till the fighters have "thinned the heard" then just follow the pack. ;)

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Do these Titans give anything worth looting ... I mean I have had looting rights to about 20 and have not seen 1 basic legendary; there are no pack drops ... so what its all the fuss about ?!?!?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think all you need is looting rights on one titan. I don't think that's too much to ask.
Would be nice if anyone from the dev team would confirm this or clarify it.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do these Titans give anything worth looting ... I mean I have had looting rights to about 20 and have not seen 1 basic legendary; there are no pack drops ... so what its all the fuss about ?!?!?
Getting looting rights on titans matters in the next part, for rewards.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Getting looting rights on titans matters in the next part, for rewards.
Can you point me to this fact ?

I hope that isn't taken out of context I'm not questioning you, I would just like some clarification on this.

If all we need is looting rights then that's reasonable enough. If we have to be the top attacker, well thats not at all reasonable.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Doesn't matter which titan you get on the list, each character just has to get on the list. You get 1 reward per character, regardless of how many titans you kill. Of course you are encouraged to kill as many titans as possible, otherwise the destruction and fall of Britannian society as we know it at the hands of these elemental invaders will of course be on your hands.
I think this was all the info we had regarding the 'secret' list....

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think one will be a special fishing lore to fish up Kalens Staff, it would be like them to give it to you after you don't need it. LOLOLOL

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Friend got a Crimson as well... but he has a max intensity UO Account Bound luck that would make you sick.

Tildi Daintree

Adventurer
Just wondering... (About my quite weak alts....)
Does anyone have suggestions, as to how to get "looting" rights, for them to be "on this list" & eligible for Last Part of this Arc reward, with my weaker toons?
I am on a quite a quiet shard.... a couple of times, there have only been 4 players fighting the Titan, so what does my useless/secondary chars need to do, in this situation, to get "on the list"?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Does anyone have suggestions, as to how to get "looting" rights, for them to be "on this list" & eligible for Last Part of this Arc reward, with my weaker toons?
I am on a quite a quiet shard.... a couple of times, there have only been 4 players fighting the Titan, so what does my useless/secondary chars need to do, in this situation, to get "on the list"?
If you have a legend sw'er you can stone the sw on to them. Two wod's with high sdi should get you loot rights...

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Healing.

If only 4 people on the titan, there is usually alot of healing needed

Becca

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
my tinker carpenter got looting right by running right into it and hitting it with a hatchet, my main stood by in case she needed a heal

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm sorry but where did the dev team say if you get looting rights your on the list?

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Deemz neber said dat. One ob deemz said a combo ob damage dealt, damage taken, and damaged healed can get yooz on da secret list. Demz neber said looting rightz wuz a guarantee ob special reward.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'm sorry but where did the dev team say if you get looting rights your on the list?
They have never came right out and said that.. only that those on the "top attacker" list would. But.. the way EM events are designed the 'top attacker list' gives you a chance at a drop and top attacker list there is basically looting rights.. or that is the conventional wisdom at any rate. Guess we will have to see on the 28th.. until then I will keep trying to do the max damage I can on Titans regardless lol

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They have never came right out and said that.. only that those on the "top attacker" list would. But.. the way EM events are designed the 'top attacker list' gives you a chance at a drop and top attacker list there is basically looting rights.. or that is the conventional wisdom at any rate. Guess we will have to see on the 28th.. until then I will keep trying to do the max damage I can on Titans regardless lol
They also said "just once" which means it's either for the titan itself, or for the specific invasion as a whole. Either way, unless there were 10000 people there, if you helped with the spawn and got looting rights on the titan, you are probably safe.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for kicks I took a 1 slot just starting training lesser Hiryu to a titan and pulled looting rights with a group of around 30 people and their pets whacking it. The little Turkey even died about 1/3 of the way through and I didn't bother to rez him until the titan was dead. Looting rights are not hard to get. Next time I log on I think I will try PERVerted Mongbat and see if he can get looting rights, heck if he can tank Navrey why not LOL.

Best loot list for me from titans 30% 27% Smithing tali two 30% Alchy Talis around a dozen other 30% talismans, lots of taint and muc. 1 crimmy from my instance and one crimmy when it went public that was in someone elses instance. And a couple dozen low to mid tier legendaries. That is running 2370 luck and the Statue bonus when I can. ALso the best loots came from the lowest population shards with the least number of people killing the titan.