• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magic Phrases and Saying....A List

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am wondering about magic phrases and sayings...Took a look around and never did find any information
And so i ask you This question.

Would you please list any magical Saying and phrases that you might know in this thread. This would include places like old event spots and caves as well.
a example....
ORD = Drops the electric fence at one of the entrences at (Enter Cord or Location) Ter Mur
On Sonoma Possible all shards....
Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym Cast next to or with Blackrock can do a lot of odd things...

Perhaps this might make it on the Info page here on stratics and open up new and interesting things to do and Try.
Thank you for reading and responding to this mesage.

T

Tazar

This Stratics Page will have a some of what you are looking for - though other stuff will be mixed in...

It does need to be updated with the Ter-Mur stuff.

Also, each shard has a lot of old command words remaining from older EM events. These are shard specific so it would be hard to keep track of them.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This Stratics Page will have a some of what you are looking for - though other stuff will be mixed in...

It does need to be updated with the Ter-Mur stuff.

Also, each shard has a lot of old command words remaining from older EM events. These are shard specific so it would be hard to keep track of them.
A very good list indeed and a start....All though it is just newbie stuff that prob should be included in a book for new players.... the good and evil stuff on siege is new to me i did not know that so this list has brought education to even a old vet like me....
as for the old em Event Words thats the kind of stuff exactly that this list is about and what i am looking for... Give up the secrets heheh...

T

Trebr Drab

I was disappointed when I found some words of power for access to hidden places were removed and other means of access were left in their place.

Here's some that I've collected in my files:

I copied this from a post, I think Petra maybe?
I collected up some of the pirate cave info some time ago, it's not totally complete, but for what it's worth: (editing to add info in this thread and sort alphabetically)

Atlantic: Ruins to the right of cove graveyard. (one of the Zeepzarful(sp?) locations) password 'loot'.
Baja. black gate on the 2nd floor of Lord Blackthorn's Keep in Britain that takes you there, no password required.
Catskills: 14.14 South and 35.34 West password foremast
Drachenfels Haven Coordinates: 76° 22'S 146° 57'E (B) Password: plunder
Europa: under the arch way in the ruins on dragon Isle password Rhumbaba
Great Lakes the entrance is on a large beach on the SW coast of the mainland. There's a tent there, and a net on the ground in front of it. You stand on the net and say "booty".
Lake austin there is a brazier on the ground in the cave leading the delucia entrance where it telports you to another area when you say "scalawag".
Lake Superior, Haven: 89.54s 147.05 e Directly screen straight up from the moongate... the second such patch of underbrush and trees. password: "Loot".
Legends: 84o27s 8o18e Go to T2a, On your map, to the far SE of the map you will see the "PORTAL TO ISLAND TEMPLE". Just east of that you will see the Gentle River where it ends. Right at that ending you will find a hole. Simple walk on the hole
Napa. Go to Trammel Minoc, Blacksmith and follow the trail leading south to a house, there is a add on to the house that sorta looks like a cellar. password: "parrot".
Seige: second small house to the right just south of occlo bank, password booty.
Sonoma. LL, Terra Sanctum 5 45N 1 7E password Ransom

on Pacific, go to the ruins south east of Trinsic and speak the word "shinies"​

From someone from Europa:
Passwords and Hidden Places on Europa

Genral

Hedge Maze, North East Tower Roof to Buc's Den Tunnels – “honor”

Hedge Maze, Room Under Central Building to Trinsic, Blackrock Obelisk Room – “hattiienk”

Burnt Tree outside Ricardo's Cave to Ricardo's Cave – “bhulpwer” (Password no longer needed)

Vesper, Island South of the Beekeepers to Ice plateau South East of Kos Heb “sanvoran” (77o 21'N 113o 33'E)

Vesper Beekeepers to Vesper Forest – “Golan”

A Rock East of the Dead Forest (Ilshenar) to Void Demon Area –“roclasmpy”

Wisp Dungeon level 1, Red Wisp Statue to Void Maze – “manifestationsofwisdom”

An archway in the Dragon Isle ruins to Pirate Cave – “rhumbaba” (133o 30'S, 18o 42'W Trammel)

Shame Level 1, Dragon Statue to Shame Level 5, Mage Tower – “wisdom”

Britain Sewers, Signpost in North East room to Lower sewers – “charvory”

Rock South of mountain, north west from Ancient Fortress "Hannah"

One Eyed Pete

Southern Island on the North sands "Dig" (155o 55'S, 73o 24'E Trammel)

Southern Islands beside the pirate hut ("Shipyard" 159o 36'S 73o 11'E Trammel)

Grass mat on Guard Tower North of Britain Island "Ankh" (67o 9'N, 5o 54'W Trammel)

Ethereal Fortress in Ilshenar :

Scroll on floor downstairs -“ masteropenthydoor”

Ethereal fortress 2, West Door -“painless operation”

Ethereal fortress 3, North Door – “safety in numbers”

Ethereal fortress 4, North Door – “futile”

Ethereal fortress 5, East Door – “concerto”

Mage Shops:
Moonglow Mage Shop to Papua Mage Shop – “recdu”

Papua Mage Shop to Moonglow Mage Shop – “recsu”

Serpent Statue, Britannia to Serpent Statue, Lost Lands – “doracron”

Serpent Statue, Lost Lands to Serpent Statue, Britannia – “sueacron”

Orc Cave South of Yew:

Bottom level on train track near to Mericles secret area – “bubhosh mojo goth”

In Mercicles workshop to inner chamber – “bahd mojo guk”​

My notes, may be a bit confusing
Blackrock words of power:
Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym = causes explosion

Blackrock?? Timelord words of power that dispelled Shadowlord
Val An Mani Hur Tym
(Or ? )( Val does not seem to exist in Garg or elsewhere)
Vas An Mani Hur Tym

-Edit, remove: Top Secret Lamplighter-

Kronos: Bet Ex Wis!!!

Shadow Lord (Etherial Form) In battle in Moonglow Rift
Anh Mi Sah Ko
i.e. using Necromancy

Roclasmpy: Said at the Ancient Rock in Ilshenar to enter the virtue chamber
Wisp Hive power word= ManifestationsOfWisdom

Brit Sewers:
Charvory

Tomb of Kings
Is that the place with the white fire fields and a paralyze field stopping you from going further down the corridor?

If it is, there are two plaques, one on the west side and one on the east side of the corridor. Stand infront of the west plaque and say "ord" then stand infront of the east plaque and say "an-ord", it dropped the fields for me.

Draconi post:
Our apologies - believe me, this was just an unfortunate oversight. To me, it's a great personal irony, as we've been internally drilling into the studio at large what "Ultima" is, and the Virtues are one of its core definitions.

So...

Veramocor can be inferred to be the mantra of Infinity, both as implied in the older games, and also based (as posted above) on the fact that the mantra for Singularity (the Gargoyle axiom) is Unorus (un = control, or = passion, us = diligence).

If there are doubts about whether or not the words "un" "or" "us" are mantras, or powerwords, I would lean towards mantras. If only because they're included in the "Book of Lost Mantras" in Ultima 6.

For the purposes of UO, both with the new SA content and moving forward, we would consider Ver, Amo, and Cor to be the mantras for the Three Principles (Truth, Love, and Courage respectively).

I've always figured they stood for Veracity, Amor, and Courage myself, but that's probably just wishful thinking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayvite
Wouldn't, Truth - Ver - Veritas (latin for Truth) be more likely?
Oooh, good point.

In the future, I'm certain that Dawn will be more mindful of the Virtues and the Principles, especially now that she'll need to interact with the Gargoyles' own interpretation of the Codex.

In the meantime, please enjoy the following mantras, lost to time and now restored unto us:
* Kim
* Rum
* Bem
* Dim
* Sum
* Kyo
* Lox
* Nid
* Pey
* Beh
* Cah
* Biff
* Pow
* Bang
* Lis
* Zowie
* Cow
* Frem
* Spam
* Yum
* Tea
* Meow

----------------------------
An Sanct Grav Vas Ylem Nes Uus
To get into British Castle underground chamber? (Sherry the Mouse)
Yes.

Vas Ort Rel Por An Tym……….
Kal Vas Rel Por………..
In Sanct Por Ort Vas Bet Ylem…………..
Lord British began calling out magical words of power, “Vas Ort Rel Por An Tym!” Curiously-hued moongates had appeared at each symbol of Virtue. One after another, a duplicate Lord British appeared at each moongate and moved to the existing King, each bearing one of the Gem-fragments. And, as each King met, they merged into one being.
When only one Lord British remained, he called out again, “Kal Vas Rel Por,” and a massive black gateway appeared. “In Sanct Por Ort Vas Bet Ylem,” the King commanded, and the gateway opened. Through it, one could see the vast emptiness that was the Void—our King’s destination.

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on Pacific, go to the ruins south east of Trinsic and speak the word "shinies"

Do you know if this works on any other shard besides Pacific, like Baja? Do you happen o have the coordinates for the Shinies Caves"?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
on Pacific, go to the ruins south east of Trinsic and speak the word "shinies"

Do you know if this works on any other shard besides Pacific, like Baja? Do you happen o have the coordinates for the Shinies Caves"?
This thread is from seven years ago and nobody who posted in this still actively uses Stratics. So... you probably won't be able to get an answer for that (unless someone else knows of course).