• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

No invasions until the afternoon?

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is this just Atlantic, or all shards not being turned on for the invasion till late morning/early afternoon?

And does anyone know why the delay? I hear its a bug, but surely it would have been fixed by now?

I can't be the only one where the morning is most convenient to play.

Thanks

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Is this just Atlantic, or all shards not being turned on for the invasion till late morning/early afternoon?

And does anyone know why the delay? I hear its a bug, but surely it would have been fixed by now?

I can't be the only one where the morning is most convenient to play.

Thanks
started back up on GL

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is how it has been since it started on Atlantic. At first I thought they were doing it the same way as other parts., All shards would be active after they all had Maint. but thats not the case either. So basically what we have is a 4 week event that can only be played for 2 weeks cuz it dont get fixed until the afternoons each day.