• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO.com Broke again!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Perhaps it means they are updating something... though it's a tad early in the am for that...

Maybe we can all hope that it is the newsletter they keep hinting at but we haven't seen.... they missed the entire month of August... we are already over a week into September and still haven't seen it...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's the new Account management site opening up!! With the eternal voyage F2P setup. And the Official UO message boards where only people praising their good works can post without warnings and bannings! All being activated today!

Or...

They forgot to pay the host site, and are waiting on the banks to open :gee:

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
When I logged into the game this morning *mind you I am in the UK, so it was 2 am East Coast time*, I got the script error dialogue box, i figured, something was happening...

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I logged into the game this morning *mind you I am in the UK, so it was 2 am East Coast time*, I got the script error dialogue box, i figured, something was happening...
I'm getting it too.

Callise

Journeyman
Was down at midnight EST last night.
It's back up now. Looks the same - but I didn't do any deep digging.

EDIT - they just added the new fiction The Zealot!

Last edited: