• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are the invasion drops correct?

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It runs until the 28th...

Nah.. folks will be doing Sorc Dungeon, trick or treating and pumpkins during October... :)
Maybe allow both to run at same time, and after Halloween ends to let the invasion run till Christmas. Then Santa appears in Britain to give away real Christmas presents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Has anyone else had issues getting the gorget off the corpse? I had 4 corpses last night that dropped the gorget and all 4 were unlootable. Even with the legs right next to 1 of them and I was able to get the legs...

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Has anyone else had issues getting the gorget off the corpse? I had 4 corpses last night that dropped the gorget and all 4 were unlootable. Even with the legs right next to 1 of them and I was able to get the legs...
No problems with the gorgets, though the robes off Cultists seem to be unlootable.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
For bows, has anyone seen higher than these 30 HLD or 50 HML?

bow maxes:
Hit Lower Defense 30
Hit Mana Leech 50
Bane
Damage Increase 100

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you are using the EC with Pinco's I found that I sometimes have to turn the sort off in order to loot some items then turn it back on when I'm done.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No problems with the gorgets, though the robes off Cultists seem to be unlootable.
I can loot the full set. One time it was unlootable so I closed and open the corpse, and it works.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What kind of bows/throw weapons you have got?

I have: Bow, Heavy Crossbow, Crossbow.. not others yet.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Throwing weapons u will get if ur on a garg character. As for bows, those are all im getting as well.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
So...who else isn't getting ANY drops other than the crap weapons? I see and hear so many say they go this and that and still, me, nothing. What am I doing wrong? I show up, I attack said monsters at the invasion. Nada. Crap in my backpack.

Anyone else feeling the sting?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So...who else isn't getting ANY drops other than the crap weapons? I see and hear so many say they go this and that and still, me, nothing. What am I doing wrong? I show up, I attack said monsters at the invasion. Nada. Crap in my backpack.

Anyone else feeling the sting?
Been mostly getting crap weapons too, that go straight into the unravel bag.
I got two books this weekend, out of too many invasions, and only from mage captains, so they weren't great either.
I have no idea how people are getting them out of non mage invaders.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Been mostly getting crap weapons too, that go straight into the unravel bag.
I got two books this weekend, out of too many invasions, and only from mage captains, so they weren't great either.
I have no idea how people are getting them out of non mage invaders.
Seems, many are but not us! I bought my spellbook , a decent SDI 44%, after I gave up waiting for one to drop.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have done several invasions now. In four days I've gotten about ten spellbooks across two shards. These only came from mages and healers. Folks were reporting that they could come from other mobs but I have not seen this myself.

I started trying to clear other generals after folks reported that they had gotten books from all types, but no luck. The last several I've seen start with a race to the mage general, he drops quickly because everyone is on him, and then 90% of folks leave, making clearing the town a long, tedious process.

@Kyronix

Can you please confirm that non-mage, non-healer generals can be dropping spellbooks, and either way, possibly turn the rate up a bit. The invasions are bogging down noticeably now.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you please confirm that non-mage, non-healer generals can be dropping spellbooks, and either way, possibly turn the rate up a bit. The invasions are bogging down noticeably now.
That's because the humans take ridiculous amounts of time to kill, it's almost as ridiculous as the drop rate on the Kalen quest. And in a lot of cases the boss is dead or dying by the time you find him when the message comes. I got two chars on the list, and I am done with the event...just another grind from here out

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's because the humans take ridiculous amounts of time to kill, it's almost as ridiculous as the drop rate on the Kalen quest. And in a lot of cases the boss is dead or dying by the time you find him when the message comes. I got two chars on the list, and I am done with the event...just another grind from here out
Has anyone from the dev team confirmed that if you get looting rights your on the "list"

How do you no your on the "list"

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Usually you know when the big guy stands to the side and waves you in. This typically occurs when you have several attractive women in your party. If you get sent to the back of the line, you didn't make the list.
Though I wouldn't sweat it, typically the only drop is money from your wallet.....

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have done several invasions now. In four days I've gotten about ten spellbooks across two shards. These only came from mages and healers. Folks were reporting that they could come from other mobs but I have not seen this myself.

I started trying to clear other generals after folks reported that they had gotten books from all types, but no luck. The last several I've seen start with a race to the mage general, he drops quickly because everyone is on him, and then 90% of folks leave, making clearing the town a long, tedious process.

@Kyronix

The spellbook seemed to be the only item attractive here. My friends say the weapon drops are junk too. Even killing the Titan just to get a non-equipment reward like title seemed not as worth the time. If that is the case what you wrote will be the end result, just kill the Mage and leave, hopefully someone else will clear the spawn after 3 hours so that he can rinse and repeat hunt for the few mages. By the way I haven't even seen these mages or healers. Possibly killed off too quickly.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah after being out of town for a week, I log in excited about this new part of the arc from reading about it.

Did three invasions, fought everything that came my way and never even once saw a mage.

First Titan I got looting rights (right place at right time I guess), second one i did not find till half dead, and did not get rights.

Last one was in Vesper and was running all over to find the last thing to kill for quite some time,
did not get message about Titan appearing so was still looking for lesser spawn and just came upon
the Titan as crowd finished him off.

Will try again of course, as those books people are showing off are amazing.

But I liked the earlier parts of the arc better, as frustrating as those were at times, everyone had
an equal chance for the good ole RNG role as the targets were available to everyone.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did three invasions, fought everything that came my way and never even once saw a mage.
been having this problem too. I look for the mages first (high-ranking in particular) and it's predominantly warriors. I've gotten A LOT of spellbooks (slayer and non) that I need to sort through when this is over, but I'm not getting the ones I actually want.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just ran through one invasion now, Zero mages and healer

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For gargoyles: Seems like soul glaive is not dropping. So ranged bane gargis weapons are crap.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just say news but when the ems put their news on them they stop working at least on PAC kinda annoying not sure why both can't be on the news after saying news multiple times like the event was doing.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This is a new trick... if you can't sleep, then play invasion... it will make you sleepy in less than 15mins... zzzz