• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing Question

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just playing around with imbuing and wondering why "Vicious/of Slaughter" can only be used with Spine runic kits?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Theres a few wierd situations. It also depends on the tool, as you saw. An agapite tool can have choices a valorite does not. You have to experiment.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to experiment.
It know helps. I still find stuff on the options I can't remember having seen. Some options are available on only some runics.

Not sure if you've seen semmerset's contribution to the reforging thread but the charts can really help figure a lot of what you can and can't do.
I think you meant Reforging? Great thread for the crafter here :)
[Imbuing] - Reforging. How to

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It know helps. I still find stuff on the options I can't remember having seen. Some options are available on only some runics.

Not sure if you've seen semmerset's contribution to the reforging thread but the charts can really help figure a lot of what you can and can't do.

I think you meant Reforging? Great thread for the crafter here :)
[Imbuing] - Reforging. How to
Ohhhh, yep! I meant to say reforging, not imbuing.

Cady

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just playing around with imbuing and wondering why "Vicious/of Slaughter" can only be used with Spine runic kits?
I guess the answer here is "balance". Can only reforge up to 5% HCI on a piece which I'm sure you're aware of. That's achievable with a spined and there's nowhere to go from there, fancy pieces like MR3 and 5%HCI, clean, might be achievable from a horned as a lucky, lucky potshot. Maybe making vicious available on horned kits, with the extra power from horned being there for rando properties to be generated overcapped could be something for the devs to consider to make crafting relevant again(or maybe even making 10%hci pieces be possible from horned kits). Would be cool, HCI pieces leave leftover imbuing weight, the chances of getting nice HCI pieces from a horned with another useable combo of overcapped properties to imbue on top of is so slim it's not even worth trying, cool when you get something special when you're shooting for something else, but try repeating that... hope that made sense, my power's out and so far I've been too lazy to make anything to eat bc I was rly in the mood for a cheeseburger and im hungry as a pancake with only coffee and adult beverages in my system so far. But I'm rly in the mood for a cheeseburger and I'm so so sad.