• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Perihelion did not drop the Tongue of Flames?? *cries*

Lia

Visitor
My brother and I have spent days getting everything we need. Finally fought and killed Perihelion after dying multiple times.

And he did *not* drop the Tongue of Flames!! Why?? In addition, it ate my summoning statue, so I can't even summon him again.

Please, please tell me someone can help!

Thank you!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Stupid question...but where you on the quest? Was he? Were you partied?

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
if you finished quest or do not have quest on char you will not get tongue of flame drop

Lia

Visitor
Oh my gosh. Are you kidding?? Why even let my character summon him, if I can't get the item? Why let it eat the summoning statue? Now I have to farm t-maps, to farm regs, to create another statue, all over again.

But, thank you for the replies. At least I know why, but this is really bugged then.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Nah.. don't really have to summon it again. Just wait until others summon it and help kill. You can get the Tongue of Flames that way if you are still on the quest.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stupid question...but where you on the quest? Was he? Were you partied?
We have done it several times. I have made many demon babies on LS. You can be partied or not partied. You can break the party or not break the party. You can even party after it starts. Everyone on the quest gets it if they do damage.

I am really bad at being a party leader. I did all those scenarios.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We have done it several times. I have made many demon babies on LS. You can be partied or not partied. You can break the party or not break the party. You can even party after it starts. Everyone on the quest gets it if they do damage.

I am really bad at being a party leader. I did all those scenarios.

*chuckles*

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Four of us killed him and only two of us were partied, we still all got credit, despite three of us dying at some point! :D

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah I know all that...but you HAVE to ask the stupid questions first..right?

~Customer calls into Tech Services~
My Computer won't turn on

~Tech service guy~
*Is it plugged in?

It's just what we do....ask the stupid obvious questions first lol.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My brother and I have spent days getting everything we need. Finally fought and killed Perihelion after dying multiple times.

And he did *not* drop the Tongue of Flames!! Why?? In addition, it ate my summoning statue, so I can't even summon him again.

Please, please tell me someone can help!

Thank you!
Lia, which shard are you on?

Lia

Visitor
Lia, which shard are you on?
I am on Great Lakes. I was able to acquire the reagents I needed, so will be trying again later today. I am making sure all involved characters are on the quest this time. Thank you, all, for the help!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just did it with a Freind 5 of use there all got 1
as long as your on the quest and hit the deamon you get 1