• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Invasion is Broken

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems the invasion is broken on Siege

Hasn't happened in well over an hour, and nothing going on. @Bleak @Kyronix or whoever looks after this stuff, wanna kick the hampster?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure you checked all the towns? Only jhelom is safe

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
On Gl they are invading vesper but apparently not enough peep or something as it was going on a couple hours before shutdown and i just logged in and it still going( i doubt it is new).

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On Gl they are invading vesper but apparently not enough peep or something as it was going on a couple hours before shutdown and i just logged in and it still going( i doubt it is new).
Vesper on Alt but the boss spawned before severdown and did not respawn

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well apparently they know it is broke and are 'doing' something via a message from GM River to another siege player's page so I guess it is a 'soooooooooooooon' thing

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, is it really that dead over there? hmm...
I ran around there for a while this morning killing a few things here and there, found some fresh corpses that I didn't cause, but never did spot anyone else. Tried asking in chat and got no response.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new npc's in town will actually fight the invasion too

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Bleak @Kyronix Siege town invasions are broke again. Please fix. Maybe you should investigate the Trinsic Governor. I think she's the one that keeps breaking it.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This morning early (7 am CST) on Siege Trinsic was still "invaded" but there were NO invaders present. This isn't even like the Legends stuck in the wall issue, there were just none left and since the system still had the town flagged as invaded it would not start in a new town.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This morning early (7 am CST) on Siege Trinsic was still "invaded" but there were NO invaders present. This isn't even like the Legends stuck in the wall issue, there were just none left and since the system still had the town flagged as invaded it would not start in a new town.
The Trinsic invasion stretches from the town to the swamp, most likely the mobs are still alive there as players cannot read what the town criers say and stay in town.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i was on Pac last night for 3 hours doing the spawn solo in Yew.
was kinda nice.
like having a arcade to yourself back in the 80's!

(some of you know what im talking about.... i can see you smiling at that reference!)

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was on Pac last night for 3 hours doing the spawn solo in Yew.
was kinda nice.
like having a arcade to yourself back in the 80's!

(some of you know what im talking about.... i can see you smiling at that reference!)
oh man. I remember when I went to one in Ocean City (MD), and played the old X-Men Arcade game down there. I couldn't even reach the controls and had to use a footstool to play. I used so many quarters...

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally got to log on again. Town cryers say Vesper is invaded on Balhae but there's nothing to be found. Checked other cities and nothing in them either. Oh well.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just gated into Trinsic by the bank and it's got invaders around. This was about 10:45 pm eastern.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Trinsic on SIEGE is STUCK YET AGAIN. 1am usa east, 10pm usa west.

Nothing to kill , stuff stuck in walls, NO DAMN BOSS to kill to progress it.

SERIOUSLY this is just a pain in the butt. Spend hours clearing up mobs that take ages to kill that drop crap weapons for what? Nothing.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic has been stuck since server up this morning. 6 hrs later we are still sitting here waiting for something to happen. Word of advise.. Either fix the invasions or move on to Part 5.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Wow... I thought it had something to do with the log-in servers being worked on.. did not realize it had been this way since server up....

Guess I will stop bank sitting and find something else to do for a while.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I just did a trade deal to see if I could try for any of the drops. Got 6 or 7 ambushes (finally!), but they seem different; only 3 ambushers each time, none carrying any of the special items, plus none who had any special colored clothing. Last I tried a trade deal, a week or two ago, seemed that they at least almost always had some bit of clothing worth keeping. Now, nothing.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Napa spawn seems borked too, Hydros locked himself into an inaccessible cell to avoid being slaughtered and no GM answering our calls.

Hydros met his fate after he was moved by a GM, thanks!

Last edited:

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe to lessen the GM load they should knock a few access holes or add a few teleporter tiles to inside the cell and walls.

General Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It might if you had 100 people casting it, possibly, but my comment was really aimed at helping people getting the invasion moving, we managed to get the Titan to pop with one general still in the walls. You'd be in trouble if there were too many in there.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It might if you had 100 people casting it, possibly, but my comment was really aimed at helping people getting the invasion moving, we managed to get the Titan to pop with one general still in the walls. You'd be in trouble if there were too many in there.
True. But, outside of Atlantic, you're not gonna find that many people to use t-storm. I couldn't even kill a Terathan Matriarch with it, although I was the only one casting on her.

edited: got spells mixed up.

Last edited:

General Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
True. But, outside of Atlantic, you're not gonna find that many people to use t-storm. I couldn't even kill a Terathan Matriarch with it, although I was the only one casting on her.

edited: got spells mixed up.
Yeah I'm in Oceania so not the highest population and with the highest level focus and 120 weaving x 2 of us we killed a corporal or whatever is just below the general. Took a while and a few meditation sessions.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I don't think you have to kill everything, I've still been fighting the lesser spawn when the titan pops up, pretty much happens every time, maybe you only need to kill 95% or something?