• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are the invasion drops correct?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So we are getting items dropping pack from the invasion, but they are regular named standard loot. Just dropping in packs. Are these supposed to have a name like the Blackthorn ones?

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So we are getting items dropping pack from the invasion, but they are regular named standard loot. Just dropping in packs. Are these supposed to have a name like the Blackthorn ones?
if you notice they have strange stats on them like damage eater or DI of 70+%. With blackthorns they were just regular ole loot. So I'm guessing intended... could definitely be wrong though.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It was like the old event ones, but with undead slayer, soon as I get a break ill get ya a pic'

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From a Captain in Yew. Wife & I were partied and we each got this drop. Hers was a little more powerful.

z2.jpg

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well Leawyn, look at it this way. All the folks who didn't play during the first run have a chance to even up with the players who have been on Siege longer. And I say that as someone who has an old one. But none of the other drops are blessed, at least none I have seen.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aye, you´re right. They are nice to have. And I will farm these new ones.
But I would rather see them unbless the old ones and learn from past mistakes and not drop more blessed items that aren´t deco.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wait, I'm dense...the drops from the invaders/gernerals etc are a pack drop, or they are on the mobs corpse?

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Slayers are random. Dragon, Elemental and without slayers. Some spellbooks have 50 Spells, some 64.

Last edited:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You gets drops from other creatures too, but they are usually regular items that have way overcapped values not normally imbuable. Ive got ones with 100% DI, 100% ML, and 70% fireball. Random groups that sometimes make you go "Damn that is a nice piece"

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got two bows that have a property on them I never saw before

Bane

What's it for whats it do? any idea?

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Bane

It was introduced with the Underwater boss. It does a lot more damage to mobs at 50% health or less, and I think it goes up as they get weaker.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Bane

The Underwater Boss has a few items with Bane on them.

From uoguide

Bane is an item property introduced with Publish 83. For a chance to trigger this on hit effect, the target's health has to drop below 50% first. The far, the better is the chance. While at the same time the additional damage caused grows up. Starting with about 50% of its damage potential at targets half life, growing to 100% near targets death. The additional damage caused is 30% of targets Max. HP capped at 350 physical damage - before damage reduction by physical resist.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi guys, does luck have any effect? I suppose not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys, does luck have any effect? I suppose not?

It does on the carcass loot not on the drops. Ran several with 3430 luck and got much better carcass loot than running it 740 luck . Made Zero difference on the pack drops.

iPhilthy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
3 mr, 50 sdi, 1 fc, 10 lrc is max stats for non slayer books. Slayer book max stats are 10 dci, 30 sdi, 2 fcr, 5 lmc

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
View attachment 71844

I do like the blood stained armor
so far i've just seen legs, chest, arms, gorget, shield and cloak (sadly no helm or gloves yet)
I've yet to see Gloves or a helm either... and the Green Set seems to be more lacking... though I will say I'm liking the purple and black sandles.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Of the weapons, so far I have only kept a bow with bane, and even then I am not sure I will use it, because it has HLD.
Everything else went straight to the unravel bag.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a War Hammer with 18% Damage Eater 100% Mana Leech and 100% Damage Increase
They just need the possibility of more properties. I like the overcapped stats and the damage eater (simply because it's novel).

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aye, you´re right. They are nice to have. And I will farm these new ones.
But I would rather see them unbless the old ones and learn from past mistakes and not drop more blessed items that aren´t deco.
sure let the casters have blessed slayer spellbooks with excellent mods

but please could the dexxers get something that is at least close to equally useable? if mages get to keep the spellbooks as blessed then I would like a blessed quiver or blessed talisman like the enchantress' cameo for dexxers to make it fair. On prodo shards this might not be a peoblem - on Siege an additional blessed item with essential mods definitively is!

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Most importantly can the event be extended longer? I am in the middle of some urgent projects not much time to grind in the game for weeks. Serious OT like sleeping at 4am and waking up at 7am. Posting here is the fastest I can do during my break time!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would be nice to extend this part at least onther week

I still haven't finish part 1 or 3 yet

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It runs until the 28th...

Nah.. folks will be doing Sorc Dungeon, trick or treating and pumpkins during October... :)
Really do we need to DO trick or treating and pumpkins for the 5th/6th hyear on the drop again... NO NOT ME