• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quest Arc and too much Stratics time :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One thing this arc has done is give me too much time to read and post on Stratics particularly farming the T maps. Hide let Sparfucil kill a bunch of Daemons while on stratics, loot maps and gold.......repeat LOL.

time.png

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol luckily I am addicted to both :D

Gonna get that 'Stratics Legend' and Customizable Title one day lol
I am just glad my new hired hand is working out and I don't have to follow her around playing babysitter and can spend some time playing uo this week. Good girl looks and is built like a Wookie but can pick 300 pounds up.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am just glad my new hired hand is working out and I don't have to follow her around playing babysitter and can spend some time playing uo this week. Good girl looks and is built like a Wookie but can pick 300 pounds up.
Is that an exaggeration, a female farm hand who can pick up 300 pounds?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She fits in very well with me and the rest of the farm crew........Amber Left, Billy Right, Me Center :) Just a bunch of Happy Smurfs ;)

farmcrew.jpg