• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A bag of House Sending

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been thinking about this one for a while. Sometimes I think it would be real nice to have a bag of sending that would send stuff direct to your house. Always figured a secure container would never work given how many different containers there are. Then this morning for whatever reason I wondered if a bag of sending could be linked to a house moving crate?

Since it is often mentioned that Fel does not get much content. Could put this in the fel side hive and make the powder quest give a special and different powder of translocation for the bag of house sending. Not sure how to work it on Siege but for all the other shards seems like it might be a fairly simple way to add some new fel content with reward worthwhile............ Nope not major uber content, but the old bag of sending and powder of translocation are still some of the most used items in the game. It also would be some low to mid tier content that is new and sorely lacking in the game now days.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Have often wished for one of those as well.......... or another kind of beetle that worked like a walking trash barrel :)
Goats pretty much are the UO walking trash barrel. Drop an item onto a goat, and it will get eaten. Pretty useful to have a pet goat following you around while cleaning out a house :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Goats pretty much are the UO walking trash barrel. Drop an item onto a goat, and it will get eaten. Pretty useful to have a pet goat following you around while cleaning out a house :)
Agreed... and as we head rapidly (yeah, months click by like weeks lol) to Halloween keep in mind.. while Goats do not eat Pumpkins (or shoes fished up - for those training fishing finally lol) you can bag both of them and the Goat will eat the entire bag....

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I actually gave a bag full of shipwreck items to a newly returned player on Origin......do you have ANY idea how hard that was????

;)

BUT She gave me Kalen's Staff in return...so I thought it was a good investment lol

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually gave a bag full of shipwreck items to a newly returned player on Origin......do you have ANY idea how hard that was????

;)

BUT She gave me Kalen's Staff in return...so I thought it was a good investment lol
125 and just 100 point pieces ......... only 12,500 turn in points :) The way my luck was going with that I would have traded a couple million turn in points for the staff.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
lol tell me about it....like 60k gold so far on the salvage hooks for like 9 MIBS :/

BAD BAD RNG! BAD! lol

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
... glad I saw that.. I just thought my house was cluttered lol

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah if I put everything I owned out on the floor like that....uhh....I don't think I'd be able to :/

I cleaned OUT my castle not that long ago and I'm back UP to 774 available lockdowns....out of 7500......

Callise

Journeyman
Got the reward I wanted thanks to those items! Now if I ever find time to decorate, I'll be able to enjoy that mounted dragon head.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Got the reward I wanted thanks to those items! Now if I ever find time to decorate, I'll be able to enjoy that mounted dragon head.
Oh you got it?? Awesome! Seriously glad I could help :) You'll have to show me your deco when it's done! :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very close to how I organize...... except i just toss the boxs on the floor and make mazes through them.
I can attest to this, my wrist still hurts from organizing one of his castles . . .