• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Heads up, no GM's holiday monday!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
of course i got my character stuck again with that scroll from the new arc.
paged a GM to swoop in and fix me.
been waiting south of 2 hours now and havnt seen hide nor hair of one.

im starting to think that maybe no one is on due to it being a Holiday.

i had also paged last night (sunday night) and waited 2 hours with no one coming as well.

just thought id mention it in case anyone was planning on calling a GM.
better off collecting gifts and call a GM tomorrow.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
guess the RNG effects GMs responding too?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
guess the RNG effects GMs responding too?
I think the complexity of the request determines how fast or slow they respond sometimes. I've noticed that when I page for something very simple like "this stretched hide is stuck blocking my door, delete it please" they always show up within a half an hour or so.

If I have a problem with a shard transfer which gets complicated on the other hand, it generally takes 2-3 days for that to be resolved.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
LOL well sometimes you don't see the tiny little message icon saying they stopped by fixed your issue and have moved on.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
sat there for hours with nothing.
@Tina Small finally had a workaround for me that.... worked.

never cancelled the help request and never saw a GM all day.

which was strange because the other day i called and they popped in within half an hour or so.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lock a scroll down on the floor and use that way. And yes they will come out of ur pack

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the complexity of the request determines how fast or slow they respond sometimes. I've noticed that when I page for something very simple like "this stretched hide is stuck blocking my door, delete it please" they always show up within a half an hour or so.

If I have a problem with a shard transfer which gets complicated on the other hand, it generally takes 2-3 days for that to be resolved.
LOL I have the exact opposite when a transfer goes funky , they usually have it fixed in 30 minutes or less. And then days for the more simple things and the little icon sometime in the next 1-4 days saying "Fixed it"

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I have had GM River show up in 2 minutes of a page and on other days 3 hours. Then again, I am in the UK, so for me its a crap shoot. I feel lucky when someone DOES show up. o.0

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
got a email from GM today.... at noon, a full 24 hours after i paged.