• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@Devs / @mesanna can i get a real refund please for a 30 day account code

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i made an account 5-6 days ago ...using a 30 day account code = 9.99$.....to place a house/ transfer a house and now its totally useless because rightly or wrongly uve turned the house server off for all of september... well il like to take my placer account into October then.. its not my fault.....like 9.99$ is a lot of gold if i went that way which i dont.. id like the time back please

send the the 3o day account code to this email pleae.. and we all happy

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
She can't see which email is attached to your Stratics account you know, so saying "send it to this email" is impossible even if she agreed to it heh.

This is something you'd have to email her about, her email address is [email protected]

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i made an account 5-6 days ago ...using a 30 day account code = 9.99$.....to place a house/ transfer a house and now its totally useless because rightly or wrongly uve turned the house server off for all of september... well il like to take my placer account into October then.. its not my fault.....like 9.99$ is a lot of gold if i went that way which i dont.. id like the time back please

send the the 3o day account code to this email pleae.. and we all happy
Are you one of the very special chosen and one of the popular green gold guys? If the answer is no then probably not.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah had a few peeps asking about this ingame as well..

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would of been better for them to of just run the "return to britannia" promotion for the whole month of September to celebrate the games 20th anniversary.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill try email the dark queen of UO then.... seems wrong to me....and easy to make right

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would of been better for them to of just run the "return to britannia" promotion for the whole month of September to celebrate the games 20th anniversary.
How dare you assume that they have UO player common sense, they log in for M&Gs, they don't actually play the game, if they did, they would think like players.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh well i could only ask her ..,,, and get no response......well seems my small totally wasted contribution..... was like holding a £10 note and burning it with a lighter.....whatever..... means nothing.it seems....

ksara //// if it was a silly pixel candy ingame £10 note in a neon colour .that makes a sound when clicked...... it would have probably been acted upon.........jesus i sometime think ... i think .............why why why am i still here.... **** stinks.... but what can i do....im up to the neck in this ****e

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
qnd i knoww for sure iqm not the only one who ask asked ... crazy... and so easy to rectify.. no cost on there part... and such a simple humble request......pffffff

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh well i could only ask her ..,,, and get no response......well seems my small totally wasted contribution..... was like holding a £10 note and burning it with a lighter.....whatever..... means nothing.it seems....

ksara //// if it was a silly pixel candy ingame £10 note in a neon colour .that makes a sound when clicked...... it would have probably been acted upon.........jesus i sometime think ... i think .............why why why am i still here.... **** stinks.... but what can i do....im up to the neck in this ****e
did you actually ask? mesanna has no control over billing, you would have to contact origin. emailing mesanna and asking if you can forward her response to origin customer support would support your claim to a refund from Origin, but it will still have to go thru them.

yes, its bad timing. but you have to ask if the trouble it will take you to pursue a refund is worth the time.

your other option is to bring it up with the credit card, but if you reverse the charges any other accounts associated with that card will also be banned.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not think a Refund will be granted...
you may ask but do not get mad if your request is refused...
You didn't pay Broadsword... you paid EA....
I do not think your reason is going to hold up for EA to grant it ether.
Your intent was place a house/trade it ... the account is not blocked for you to play, and in the EA play book.
So when you said place a house this means the account was to remain up...
Remember you are pointing out that.
You used a code ? Maybe if you contact EA, but don't hold your breath.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not think a Refund will be granted...
you may ask but do not get mad if your request is refused...
You didn't pay Broadsword... you paid EA....
I do not think your reason is going to hold up for EA to grant it ether.
Your intent was place a house/trade it ... the account is not blocked for you to play, and in the EA play book.
So when you said place a house this means the account was to remain up...
Remember you are pointing out that.
You used a code ? Maybe if you contact EA, but don't hold your breath.
He is like many others also being denied access to content that the code or sub entitles him to, and made his decision to make the purchase with the understanding and knowledge that he would have access to said content.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read they turned off housing decay,

But you're saying you can't place/trade a house either?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did you actually ask? mesanna has no control over billing, you would have to contact origin. emailing mesanna and asking if you can forward her response to origin customer support would support your claim to a refund from Origin, but it will still have to go thru them.

yes, its bad timing. but you have to ask if the trouble it will take you to pursue a refund is worth the time.

your other option is to bring it up with the credit card, but if you reverse the charges any other accounts associated with that card will also be banned.
Hey @Smoot why wouldnt i ask for a refund.... ive just wasted $12.50 on a placer account i cannot place on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how much gold could i have bought for that much if i was so inclined....which iam not....id rather earn my gold placing castles!!!!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey @Smoot why wouldnt i ask for a refund.... ive just wasted $12.50 on a placer account i cannot place on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how much gold could i have bought for that much if i was so inclined....which iam not....id rather earn my gold placing castles!!!!
curious, what did origin say? did you get an email response, or were you able to contact by phone?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i asked mesanna for jesus sake.. and no i got zero response...which to be fair is unusual....

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read they turned off housing decay,

But you're saying you can't place/trade a house either?
Correct. Turning off decay from unpaid accounts would have been perfectly acceptable. Shutting off every aspect of housing isn't.

Now, they're going to have to do the same for ever disaster that happens in every state and every country since we have players worldwide or risk looking like fools.

If I had paid this month I would have asked for a refund as well.

Reactions: THP

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Broadsword put it to hold, the whole system to save time in helping those that are effected by the storm, and not effect the publish now running....
*I asked *
Yes Mervyn The full workings of homes were put on hold. Hold means the whole thing is frozen till Oct 1st.
Back to the OP's dilemma
The reason you gave was before the storm hit and you had paid for that account to go active... contact EA store.
You can state the reason for purchase and use of was upheld by storm consessions by the Dev.
Its a maybe... no guarantee.
Other wise your box of popcorn at the movies is null and void as is the soda cup..... about the cost of the month of UO.
I do understand your issue but I will tell you what I am almost sure you will be told.....
Sorry sir that's not a reason for refund.
The game is working.
If it was only you effected I might see it your way, but I know the EA store...
As for the LP
Mesanna may be super busy on the party and what might be in trouble by the storms and players who may have to cancel... so give the lady some slack.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i asked mesanna for jesus sake.. and no i got zero response...which to be fair is unusual....
She does not give refunds. Call EA and you will get POGO credits. :hahaha::lol: