• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

20th anni gifts????

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies so the dragons yes and the confetti cannon.... the only 2 new things to pick

whats with the olde sands of sosaria and the 16th anni pony....jesus couldnt we have at least had a new sand of sosaria for 2017 and a 20th anni pony....differnt shade the 16th anni... its thoughtless

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
okies so the dragons yes and the confetti cannon.... the only 2 new things to pick

whats with the olde sands of sosaria and the 16th anni pony....jesus couldnt we have at least had a new sand of sosaria for 2017 and a 20th anni pony....differnt shade the 16th anni... its thoughtless
They added sands for all the ones from when they came out to now.... so yes there are those but getting the ones you don't have are going to be near impossible.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and the dumb old coloured 16th anni ponies....why even bother ...releasing them again

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
may as well thrown in the 6th anni bells and the random anni flowerpots ... jesus....

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
On Europa we have kind vets who give away 16th Anni ponies to new players, but even so, I think some special hues and a new 20th Anniversary name on them would have been more appreciated. I don't understand why we have so many recycled gifts to be honest. What happened to the new items that were mentioned, were they Vet rewards? Deeds for ponds, sortable jewellery box and rideable dragon?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Europa we have kind vets who give away 16th Anni ponies to new players, but even so, I think some special hues and a new 20th Anniversary name on them would have been more appreciated. I don't understand why we have so many recycled gifts to be honest. What happened to the new items that were mentioned, were they Vet rewards? Deeds for ponds, sortable jewellery box and rideable dragon?
Yup, all 20th Vet rewards. The new Dragon carpet looks nice but that should have been a standard drop for the Anniversary gifts and not a cash shop item.....bit pricey considering it doesn't do anything apart from clean your feet.
And for gods sake!!!! 20 years later and i'm still wearing the same underwear!!!!! No wonder there are no children in Sosaria ;)

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cough....
The gift token list ... look on the past tokens if you still have one of each.
You will see a carry over of a few of the items in each year...
This was done for the new players who have joined and the vets who have been gone a long time so they can get a few of the past gifts they missed.
The Cannon and Dragon Statue are the new items..
I sell a lot of the old tickets that give these gifts.
While I agree its a small set of new items for choice... I have to say one thing that you may not like.
Would you complain to your family for getting you a gift you have had already? or would you thank them for their kindness of remembering you ?
To be honest I want more then one of them cannons and as for those statues... they are cute I want a few for deco on my houses...
Say what you want.. those ponys do come in handy on minor chars instead of the ethys!

skittles1337

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, not everyone in this game is into decoration and cool looking things, myself I am into things that have functions and are useful. Nothing on that list is really useful, I wish they would've added in like soulstone frags... that would have been awesome.