• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Kinda funny story

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so I am setting up new museum and trying to put a A Large Rainbow Pearl on top of Museum of Mystery rock and this stupid npc named Monroe walked right in front of spot i am dropping pearl and eats item and says thanks for donation or something like that and gives me some karma lol. I pages gm hoping item would be on him but unfortunately it was not. On a bright note Gm responded withing five minutes.
****.png

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Reminds me of when I ate gunpowder. How is that edible? Now I did eat some delicious Desert Hardened Mongbat Dung, which at least was a breadloaf graphic. Sorry you lost your pearl, wish I had one I could give you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Surprisingly I am not upset about it. I think the shock of the GM responding so quickly threw me off. Although the outcome was what I expected. Now if it was my Daemon Candle I would be smashing stuff right now I think lol.

Last edited:

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was actually A Large Rainbow Pearl, dont have picture but small round orb had little color in middle that swirled a little when locked down, think it sparkled when dbl clicked

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont have it
Thanks Longtooths for looking. I must have matured as a collector because honestly the whole thing with what the npc said is kinda amusing to me. But still cool community we have here that some of you think to try and replace it.