• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pigs in Da House

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL I love it, whom ever filled up a couple of my houses with hogs THANK YOU! Going to be curing bacon for a month now :) That is a lot of of PORK!!!

View attachment 71505 View attachment 71506
Be glad it wasn't me.. last time I filled a house with critters me and a friend went and got 2 of each aggressive tamable and put them in a guildmates.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Be glad it wasn't me.. last time I filled a house with critters me and a friend went and got 2 of each aggressive tamable and put them in a guildmates.
Be glad it wasn't me I filled a friends place with dragons once... I also filled Brit Swamp with Unicorns once... 100's of them... parked all around the Vampires home... Evil creatures beware! I filled the Yew Sheep Pens with Unicorns a few times... was fun.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They saw your video. Now you cant use UO as an escape.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They saw your video. Now you cant use UO as an escape.
LOL I now know who did it and why :) A FB post I made about the day from hell on Wednesday triggered it :)

The offending FB post on my personal page.........

Well this has been a total suck ass day! Started with escaped pigs and ended with escaped pigs. In between pig escapes me and Izzapoo made a feed run to Bluford all going smooth untiljust south of dahlgren the right rear truck tire explodes. So I call Dee and it rings once and my fully charged phone somehow discharges completely. So I limp the truck 1/2 mile on the rim to the Ag place and know they have my friend Matts phone number and more important a phone that works. Yes I ruined a expensive rim
:( better that than sitting with 3/4ths of the truck in the highway and someone getting hurt. Finally get ahold of Matt and he has a older dodge 3/4 ton like mine and a spare tire (We are not going to talk about my spare tire
:) ) After six and a half hours from the the tire blowing Matt arrives and the spare tire for his dodge is on a damn Junky ass ford rim.... all 8 lugs match up perfect but it won't fit over my Dodge Hub. SO we finally say screw it and me and Izz pile into Matts truck and he gives us a ride home leaving the Big Red Thunder Chicken A whopping 10 miles from the T5R
:( Soooo me and Izz are both exhausted, thirsty, and hungry and no sooner get into the cabin than Izz notices all the pigs milling around where there should be no pigs! Back out and 2 more hours of coaxing them in. Dee was a t Market and bringing some bagged feed home to get through tonight and tmrw. So I stripped two apple trees and used the apples to get the pigs back where they belong. We went bavk to the cabin to wait for Dee when....... you guessed it 38 pigs were wandering around again. So back out and lure them back in with a 5 gallon bucket of dog food...... which really pissed Izzapoo off! Hey it is all I had left. Found the second hole they had tore in the fence and wired and blocked it up and was just finishing that when Dee pulled in with 200 pounds of feed that will hopefully keep them happy until we can get to town, get a rim and tire, back track to the truck, put it on and bring the 3000 pounds of feed home for the obnoxious damn pigs
:) No it is not like they are starving,...... their feeder went empty this morning and all total they had 100 pounds of so so tomatoes, a pile of lambs quarters, 200 pounds of apples, 25 pounds of dog food, and 200 pounds of rural king sweet mix. They are just being obnoxious turds because OMG the bulk feeder is empty!!!!! If I have never mentioned it there are days I really love my pigs and then there are days like today I really hate the ****ers

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe ask Victim about some of the things I have been known to leave in his houses :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am just glad my house on Siege is Private
LOL that actually started on Origin at Lola's in termur....... Then later bled over to Vics South Zento house....... Had to do something with all those not so good GDs and Rune Beetles I tamed :) Have not filled his house up with bright green snake plants in a while either......... I think the top two floors of the garden house need harvested...........

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lola has become very skilled at Butchery and cooking of GD's and Bake's