• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New store item is out a "Hildebrandt Dragon Rug"

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Saw this. Anyone have a picture of it yet in a house?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
pic in store for those who have to see it but are at work and can't lol

drag rug.jpg

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's a tad garish to be perfectly honest.

But better than the WalMart bathmat rejects that are the Rose and Dolphin rug vet rewards. GD those things are HIDEOUS.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll try to dye it

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm rather liking that red...

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The red is from the dye tub set the dark all the way to left then 2 down in red column this is in the cc

The Luna white was disappointing so I dyed it back red

I was going to try crimson red from the dye bottles

I think I'm going take it test center to try those other dye bottles I don't want to waste them

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why is more stuff added to the store then in game??!!!!!! make game content better by adding things like this as rewards for actually doing something. Man this kinda of stuff irritates me!! :mad2::mad2:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehhehe the devs are doing well.. the uo store will keep UO running for another 10 years .. we are good as they say... lots will buy this [crap]... erm...opps.. deletes the bracketed post....lots will buy this new stuff by the bucket full and keep out game in positive cash flow

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya my first thoughts were, why wasn't this an anniversary gift ?
And what happen to the jewelry box ?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya my first thoughts were, why wasn't this an anniversary gift ?
And what happen to the jewelry box ?
You didnt actually believe that rumor did ya ? You know ...like the rest of us.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well IMO the WORST thing is they AREN'T advertising new stuff in the store... it's like they don't WANT to make money.... seems stupid if you ask me... one would think they would want to turn a revenue to keep their jobs maybe... but who knows.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's the classic Dragon art from the original Ultima Online box. The 7th Anniversary Edition box also had that art. Still love that art.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well IMO the WORST thing is they AREN'T advertising new stuff in the store... it's like they don't WANT to make money.... seems stupid if you ask me... one would think they would want to turn a revenue to keep their jobs maybe... but who knows.
They really need to send someone to community college for a basic marketing class or two......................

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was hoping it would have some sort of clicky on, but nothing :(

Would have been cool if they added something like random leathers or something else

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What's the black dye that a robe had ?
It's an older multi black color
I think that would look better

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

here is shadow dancer black

dragon black.JPG

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
They kinda do...when they add something to the store...this happens:

Advertising.jpg

Not sure what else you want?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can i just add that a few of the Natural dyes we can make also dye the rug.
Mine is Dark Red now, shame the Azul just turns out looking like a light blue.

Also that store gump is rather "iffy" it just shows up now and then and not always when new item's are added.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They kinda do...when they add something to the store...this happens:

View attachment 71557

Not sure what else you want?
Something on UO.com perhaps??? something more than a pop up that like my vet reward gump I'm so used to just clicking off that I never really look at it... Maybe something on the log in screen???

Facebook even though I don't personally use it updates there would be appreciated and make it look more like the game isn't really dead...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh so AGAIN if it's not good enough for YOU...it's not good enough....gotcha...:/ seriously.....

~slowly walks away shaking her head~
It says that anytime you log on in a safe spot. No just when theres something new.
I NEVER get that pop-up unless there is something new in the store...maybe you're broken? ;) lol idk but honestly I don't see that unless they have put something new in there..and I always check when I see the pop up.....cus that's what you're supposed to do..not click it off cus it's annoying :/

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh so AGAIN if it's not good enough for YOU...it's not good enough....gotcha...:/ seriously.....

I NEVER get that pop-up unless there is something new in the store...maybe you're broken? ;) lol idk but honestly I don't see that unless they have put something new in there..and I always check when I see the pop up.....cus that's what you're supposed to do..not click it off cus it's annoying :/
It pops up every 3 days or so.... again I shut it off instantly when I log in anymore just like the vet reward gump without even a second thought Probably shut it down automatically .... out of habit... Thing is annoying. And it's kinda a joke if something was new in there no one would know... seriously...

Advertising with some pic of it on the log in screen would go a long way.... putting a tiny blurb on Facebook would go far... adding actual game news to the website would be great...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

upload_2017-9-2_13-56-29.png

Ben logging on and off. When im in a safe place I get it. I already looked in store a few times on this toon.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Looks great with that very dark background, not so good with the other colours though.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Same people, on Every single thread!!

Unhappy people that complain and cry about just Everything!

20th Anniversary FREE Gifts: Oh How ugly, How stupid, So Sad, so Bad.....Not happy at all with my FREE GIFT.

THIS POP UP EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU LOG

Oh We got new items at the UO Store aka INGAME Store, that You receive a POP SCREEN As soon as you log saying NEW ITEMS at the INGAME Store

.. that will help keep UO alive, since it FORCES you to buy the sovereigns and actually Buy something that you are 100% sure that the $$ will go to UO.......but than again, same people have something negative to say !:facepalm:

I cant believe that some people that are so "active" in this board and know about "everything" cant see what is really coming.... as we all know (from past M&G) that "soon" We will have the Endless Journey (AKA as some sort of F2P) And HOW IN THE F$#@K do you think UO will make $$$$????? with the INGAME store!!, so YES they are releasing the "cool" and "shine" stuff INGAME only....

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Why is more stuff added to the store then in game??!!!!!! make game content better by adding things like this as rewards for actually doing something. Man this kinda of stuff irritates me!! :mad2::mad2:
They gotta pay the bills somehow!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

The pop up appears randomly and has nothing to do with a new item being released. Since it pops up nearly every time I log in, I know there is nothing new every day.

And yeah, if they want to generate capital, they'd use their own website, Facebook page and login screen to announce with specificity that there is something new to spend our shinies on. Not just an annoying popup that most people click away. Posting it to the sites will also 1) generate good will 2) increase site hits 3) generate ingame buzz 4) "show" that they are doing something between publishes (regardless of the fact art can sit in the client for months before being used)

Same people, on Every single thread!!

Unhappy people that complain and cry about just Everything!
Because SSDD gets old.

Certain people have also been publicly told to continue holding the devs to account by the devs themselves.

20th Anniversary FREE Gifts: Oh How ugly, How stupid, So Sad, so Bad.....Not happy at all with my FREE GIFT.
Total strawman. They aren't free, you pay for them with your subscriptions every year. If you pay money to a company, nothing they "give" you is "free."

THIS POP UP EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU LOG

Oh We got new items at the UO Store aka INGAME Store, that You receive a POP SCREEN As soon as you log saying NEW ITEMS at the INGAME Store

.. that will help keep UO alive, since it FORCES you to buy the sovereigns and actually Buy something that you are 100% sure that the $$ will go to UO.......but than again, same people have something negative to say !
:facepalm:
:facepalm: Indeed. As Craftsman said, the majority of the money is going directly to EA. Sovereigns go through them, not Broadsword. Continued purchases, however, will likely hold off the EA reaper for a few more years.

I cant believe that some people that are so "active" in this board and know about "everything" cant see what is really coming.... as we all know (from past M&G) that "soon" We will have the Endless Journey (AKA as some sort of F2P) And HOW IN THE F$#@K do you think UO will make $$$$????? with the INGAME store!!, so YES they are releasing the "cool" and "shine" stuff INGAME only....
EJ players won't be buying store deco, they'd have no place to put it (though I guess they could sell it). They're likely to mainly just purchase the wearable/mountable/dye items. (Which BS had better start churning out en mass)

While EJ might be a boon to UO, the end goal is to up subscriptions. Who really wants to play UO without a house? Bank storage simply won't be enough, nor will the vaults.

Also, as of the party, Soon™ is March. Though my impression is that was an optimistic, everything-goes-smoothly timeframe. In reality, I'm guessing we won't see it fully implemented until June/July.

I really must point out that the ones complaining about others complaining is really rather funny. Especially when their complaining is about the fact that BS should be tooting its own horn more often. :rolleyes2: