• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gothic pack

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have bought a gothic pack but i have received only the chest. Nothing in my backpack or in the bank. How have i do to obtein all the things of the gothic pack?
Tia

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i remember correctly you only get the chest, everything else is just craftable unlocks.

Yup, just checked.
Input the code into your account page and also into the game promotional code page. If all is well then a chest of sending is placed into your pack.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i remember correctly you only get the chest, everything else is just craftable unlocks.

Yup, just checked.
Input the code into your account page and also into the game promotional code page. If all is well then a chest of sending is placed into your pack.
Ok, thanks. Now i'll try to see how to craft the other items. Thanks again :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Always thought the Gothic should have just been added as normal content instead of a add on pack. Given it is 99% crafting stuff and house customization. Not a lot of bang for the buck with it. At best it should be a $2.99 bargain bin add on. The Rustic on the other hand is much more worthwhile but should be half price now days. Then again SA and TOL should be in in one package now.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There's some vague language in the Gothic Pack and Rustic Pack descriptions that makes it seem like you get the craftable items as physical items. It really needs to be rewritten, but we're talking about EA, the Honey Badger of customer relations.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Gothic and Rustic packs I still will never buy for all my accounts... I bought one of each when it was released but vowed to never pay for another until they "Finish" them.... and I haven't and I won't...

Without matching floors, doors and roofing tiles they are NOT a set... just not...

Secondly I still think the Rustic set is hideously ugly... the Gothic set is missing so many pieces that it makes building a cohesive building impossible. Looks like the contractor was commissioned only to make the SE corner look good the rest is 1/2 done.

As for the rest... they should sell the "expansions" at no more than $2.99-$5.00... asking more than that for something that obviously was just thrown together last min is a crime.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gothic and Rustic packs I still will never buy for all my accounts... I bought one of each when it was released but vowed to never pay for another until they "Finish" them.... and I haven't and I won't...

Without matching floors, doors and roofing tiles they are NOT a set... just not...

Secondly I still think the Rustic set is hideously ugly... the Gothic set is missing so many pieces that it makes building a cohesive building impossible. Looks like the contractor was commissioned only to make the SE corner look good the rest is 1/2 done.

As for the rest... they should sell the "expansions" at no more than $2.99-$5.00... asking more than that for something that obviously was just thrown together last min is a crime.
I actually like the Rustic packs walls and stairs, but you are right door and floors are major lacking piece of it. The raised beds are what make the Rustic most worthwhile for me though. But if you are getting either for the house customization you are sure going to get short changed.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought for my mains and have found I need the skills on other accounts... but I do hear the need to finish it.
till EA deems it not cost effective to let the dev add it to all accounts... I guess I will just be buying if I super need it.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kings collection is my favorite over all. Mostly for the ship paintings, I hate making fuse cords, but I really hated making heavy powder charges! The barrel sponges and their potions are handy Gmd more than a few characters poisoning from the Darkglows and who doesn't like invis potions on characters that don't have hiding or magery. One fire painting not very useful 40 fire paintings VERY USEFUL. And I really like some of the deco in the box like the tables and lamps.