• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

20th anni gift bug?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Claim a Plat Dragon from the token and got a white bag, bag says 1 item and 3 stones but I sure can't find anything in the bag :) Could be a super rare Air Dragon that is invisible ;)

air 20th anni.png

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I thought I would be clever and axe the bag (Worked well) and a UNU tile popped out. Put it in my pack and now I have a invisible UNU tile in my pack LOL

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Should have tried to restart game maybe theres some update needed to see the picture. In the other thread my other character is standing next to me but I cant see him on the toon that took the pic.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Works lots better when you restart the game. No axe required.

upload_2017-8-31_23-23-35.png

I think you just like making tiles.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep that made it appear and I don't have a UNU drink station anymore either but a actual ale table LOL

unu2.png

unu2fix.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
color effects when you click it.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny on some accounts the Dragon and Ale table show and on other accounts they are still UNU tiles

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I was trying to fish up the quest staff today I went across a sever line and ended up next the quest giver in vesper very strange I had to log out and log again to be able to move
I think the world is very corrupted with all these pagans coming around

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well every time I cross a server on my fisherman my beetle no longer is sorted under pets it's under Mobiles... so I guess he doesn't like me that much.

As for the dragon it also makes a noise when you click it... I've gotten several so far... My favorite so far commemorates the death of Casca... followed closely by the rebirth of the Elves though I will say I was always an elf from the first day I logged into UO... Willa of the Yew-wood has always been a Yew-wood Elf.

She just turned green (which by the way drives me nuts her skin ought to be the color of the Yew-wood tree)... but anyway... her skin turned green and she was finally able to show off her beautiful pointy ears.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You lock your soulstones down in your house??? Wow, you are a brave man :D
To hard sorting through boxes or keeping them in the bank to swap skills around. No more risk locking the stones down than locking down multi plat rares in museums. And I have never lost a soul stone. That is saying something since I have well over 1000 stones across the shards :)

My Siege Garden and Skill Bank House, I believe there are 360 locked down between the first and second floor and another 140-160 in crates that are either blanks/no stored skills or rarely used skills like taste ID :) No exact count on Prodo Shards some shards have a couple hundred and other shards only a dozen or so. I do know if I put all of the stones on Siege out it makes more lag than my machine can handle......... But anyway giving how often I change skills around and move them from character to character and the number of accts I actively play anything other than locking them down just is more of a PITA than it is worth.

Not much risk losing them if you keep yer accts paid up and triple check that they are all locked down. And once the stones are placed put the house into customize mode and anything not locked down appears under the house sign. Once I put the stones in a house it is very rare they will ever get moved again. The bigger problem is houses can't have enough co owners for the stones owners to lock them down so I end up having to have the house owner lock them down and then set the security on the individual stones to friends or anyone so the acct that owns them can use them. I also only put them in houses owned by the 6 accounts that I will never close or even consider closing.

Stones2.png

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have well over 1000 stones across the shards
1,000 soulstones? They cost $10 each in the origin store... so you've spent $10,000 real life dollars just on soulstones?

A 6 month game time code sells for $60. Two gametime codes per account for a year of subscription would be $120.

$120 a year for 100 years would be $12,000.

So you have literally almost spent the equivalent of an entire century of UO gametime on soulstones.

:ohsnap:

This blows my mind!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
1,000 soulstones? They cost $10 each in the origin store... so you've spent $10,000 real life dollars just on soulstones?

A 6 month game time code sells for $60. Two gametime codes per account for a year of subscription would be $120.

So you have literally almost spent the equivalent of an entire century of UO gametime on soulstones.

This blows my mind!
Methinks he's growing more than pigs and chickens on that farm *wink, wink*

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Methinks he's growing more than pigs and chickens on that farm *wink, wink*

Cost to feed a pig from birth to finish $110. Average hanging weight 190 pounds. Price Per Pound Hanging weight $2.45 x 190 pounds = $465 - $110 feed -$355 x average year 250 = $88,750 Only been doing 55 hangers the last two years so struggling on only $19500 from the hogs. Then there are the chickens, the eggs, the vegetables, the jellies and jams, the baked goods, and the packaged retail pork cuts. Of course you gotta take fuel, processing for the retail pork cuts, electric, equipment maint and replacement and general overhead out of the mix. Tomatoes are actually the lowest overhead and highest profit margin........... And if you do it right UO is a business expense and tax deductible....... and has passed muster in two IRS audits over the last 20 years :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This blows my mind!
Well to be fair the kid at Game Stop gave all the books of soul stone coupons for the SE pre order and that is where the 200 blue stones came from. EA must have been on the crack pipe when they shipped those SE Pre Orders out and used the stone coupons for packing around the SE boxes, Hey he asked if I wanted all them since he was just going to trash them...... Thus began the stone addiction. Kind of like the Raised Bed addiction starting with 4 I found at a idoc..... Just kind of exploded from there. The Green ones are the ones I have bought. And the handful of red ones yeah we all know where they came from.