• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

20th Anni Item Trade Depot!

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Certainly this thread would be more at home on trade forums. Considering how..current and on-going the whole 20th anni business is, I'd ask it to remain here for the sake of popularity, hype and how everybody who logs to UO has something to trade here. For few days, everybody is a trader! ;p Including people who don't visit the trade forums.

- - -

Many people are currently trying to finish all kinds of 20th Anni-related collections. While at it, one almost inevitably gets lots of doubles. This thread is devoted for trading the doubles for ones you covet!

No reason not to include and list The Event Arc items too, tho I mainly had Token-stuff in mind when making the thread.

List items you are after, items you have for trade and which shard(s) you are on.

Last edited:

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for Sands of Sosaria 2017
Out of the sands that are exclusive to the new tokens, I have Sands of Sosaria 2013 and 2014 as spares and up for trade.

Europa Shard

Can trade for an unpopped token.
Also have most older ones up for trade.

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm looking for Sands of Sosaria 2017
Out of the sands that are exclusive to the new tokens, I have Sands of Sosaria 2013 and 2014 as spares and up for trade.

Europa Shard

Can trade for an unpopped token.
Also have most older ones up for trade.
As I understand they didn't make a 2017 yet

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oo

Certainly very good to know. Can you link some source or devspeak or such where this is mentioned?

Good thing I didn't just eat 10000 calories worth of tokens or anything..

*burb!*

Damn it

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oo

Certainly very good to know. Can you link some source or devspeak or such where this is mentioned?

*burb!*

Damn it
no2012.jpg

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oo

*burb!*

Damn it
In addition to what Larisa posted, here is a link to Kyronix responding to my question about that suggesting there will not be a 2017 one yet: [UO.Com] Publish 98 Comes to TC1

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I for one will be looking to trade some of the Dragon Statues! I do already have a few doubles. Let you know what I need I suppose when I finish going through the totals of characters... so far I've barely started. *sigh*.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Certainly this thread would be more at home on trade forums. Considering how..current and on-going the whole 20th anni business is, I'd ask it to remain here for the sake of popularity, hype and how everybody who logs to UO has something to trade here. For few days, everybody is a trader! ;p Including people who don't visit the trade forums.

- - -

Many people are currently trying to finish all kinds of 20th Anni-related collections. While at it, one almost inevitably gets lots of doubles. This thread is devoted for trading the doubles for ones you covet!

No reason not to include and list The Event Arc items too, tho I mainly had Token-stuff in mind when making the thread.

List items you are after, items you have for trade and which shard(s) you are on.
Disagree.
there is a forum dedicated to this.
uhall is not the place for this.
next some rare's fest guy will want his post left up here because its important to him, then Christmas traders will want their left up in uhall because damnit it Christmas and dont be such a scrooge and next thing ya know we have to put on hip waders to slosh through uhall to find something interesting to read through all the trade posts.

or.....
we can put trade posts in the forum that was made for them.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have to agree with Poo here, we can't really just leave stuff in Uhall for a few days when it fits better in other forums unless there is an extreme circumstance (like the Hurricane Harvey thread).

Thread has been moved to the Holiday Trading forum.