• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

September Gift's

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No secret gifts :(

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i just logged in and much to my disappointment there was NO token to restore the Phoenix to its former grandeur....
In fact i'm sat here looking at the options thinking "7 tokens...there is nothing on that list i want more of..." :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well i just logged in and much to my disappointment there was NO token to restore the Phoenix to its former grandeur....
In fact i'm sat here looking at the options thinking "7 tokens...there is nothing on that list i want more of..." :(
I guess I'm enjoying collecting the dragons on a pedestal for now... I'm sort of concerned about trying to get the new few sands of sosaria ... since I "had" a full set before this... don't know if I will want to waste 40000 clicks trying to get the few they added or not... sure wish I could just "pick" the one I want...

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I guess I'm enjoying collecting the dragons on a pedestal for now... I'm sort of concerned about trying to get the new few sands of sosaria ... since I "had" a full set before this... don't know if I will want to waste 40000 clicks trying to get the few they added or not... sure wish I could just "pick" the one I want...
I wanted the new ones but it ain't gonna happen. The 4 new ones should have came as a selection/set? Oh well. I don't have 40 or 50 tokens to blow through for that.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I guess the team is that confident we'll defeat the titans.....hope we don't let them down! lol

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess the team is that confident we'll defeat the titans.....hope we don't let them down! lol
Sounds like anther boxing match RIGGED fight ;)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
More Fake news ?
Published with the very finest in alternative facts! o.0

I don't know... Britannia may just need to burn for the rage inducing curious items and Kalen's Lament. :cursing:

In fact, Kalen may not appreciate how I return future staves... :devil: