• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking of coming back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking of coming back. I need help with a couple of things. 1st, I cannot seem to log into my UO account management. It says my account name is not valid. Not sure what I am doing wrong. If I do manage to get back into the account management I would love to see if any of you might have some acct time you might donate to me. I'd pay you in game if I have anything left on any of my characters. Anyhow, any help would be great. PM me if you can assist an old player. Thanks!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally got into the account. Just need some gametime if anyone could help me out. PM me. Thanks in advance! By the way, You all probably know my main: Rowan Elizabeth. I have helped hundreds of people over the years. Oh, and I don'r have ICQ anymore. So PM is how I can communicate.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
ROWAN!!

Oh my goodness it's been a long time!!

Um..when you go to account management try putting a UO_ in front of your account name, that might help.

Oh you figured it out as I was typing lol.

Unfortunately we don't allow the sale of game time here on Stratics :/

Best of luck getting back in game, good to see you!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROWAN!!

Oh my goodness it's been a long time!!
Ahh, my dear Larissa. I wasn't looking to buy gametime here. Was just hoping someone might have some gametime to donate. I just want to log in and see if it is worth coming back. If no one can help me I guess I will have to pony up $13. Anywho, hopefully I will be seeing you in game one day soon.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I hope so too! I do miss you dearly!

And the 20th Anniversary content is going on now, it's amazing stuff! And the pet revamp? new pets...you can give them power scrolls now! And train their stats and stuff??

Omg just too much....all good! Can't wait to see you again :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's been a long time, glad to see you on the forums again! Hopefully you'll want to hang around UO for a while too :)

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your name sound familiar to me cause I think I was at a IDOC with of your house somewhere. What shard did you play? If you do make it back in, let me know and ill return anything I still have to you with your name on it. Was awhile ago hopefully its still around somewhere in my banks.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still looking for anyone that might donate some gametime to me. Also, if anyone has any of the upgrade codes like the Kings Collection, I would love that as well. I know beggars can't be choosers, but over the years I gave away millions in gold and items. Was just hoping someone had an extra 14 day code laying around. I just want to get back in game and see what I have left on my account and see if there is room for a house on Atlantic, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back
In an amazing moment of serendipity look what I came across whilst tidying one of my castles today. How this came to be I have no idea!
Wow, that brings back memories. From a Halloween event. If you are not using them perhaps I can have them?

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your name sound familiar to me cause I think I was at a IDOC with of your house somewhere. What shard did you play? If you do make it back in, let me know and ill return anything I still have to you with your name on it. Was awhile ago hopefully its still around somewhere in my banks.
Mostly played Atlantic. As soon as I get back in game I will list my character names.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just logged in and looks like I have some minor suits and that is about it. No gold and no resources. Going to really suck until I can find a way to make some money. Guess I need to see what all is going on new and such. I m sure my suits won't hack it anymore. I remember having more stuff when I quit. Oh well.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Welcome home old friend

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am now taking donations on Atlantic. I could use some insurance money, a house and anything that might help me along my journey to be back. PM me if you can help out. Thanks!

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
You do know that your gold won't show as cheques in your bank? You just get a balance per account. So you might have gold but not physically see it, just say 'balance' to the banker.

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, that brings back memories. From a Halloween event. If you are not using them perhaps I can have them?
Of course you can have them back! The next time I head over to Atlantic from Europa I shall bring them along! They are some very well travelled bones indeed!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You do know that your gold won't show as cheques in your bank? You just get a balance per account. So you might have gold but not physically see it, just say 'balance' to the banker.
Yeah, I have 5k gold total. No hidden gold, just broke.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have only read 4 of your posts and I think you've already achieved the freeloader title.

You're thinking about coming back and want someone else to pay for your game time?

Holy **** that's unbelievable!

Does that actually work?!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im also accepting donations (game time codes and upgrade codes)
icq 442212126.

@Tangled Metal (or anyone else)
if you need to make gold the global content is a very easy way.
Im buying the scrolls and candles 500k each if you want to make some gold while enjoying the new content.
Also will pay 20m for the trade order goblet, 30m for the boline. just icq me if you would like to sell these items.
will buy other global items as well just ask and we can figure out a price.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have only
I have only read 4 of your posts and I think you've already achieved the freeloader title.

You're thinking about coming back and want someone else to pay for your game time?

Holy **** that's unbelievable!

Does that actually work?!
I only read one of your posts. Want to know what title I'd guess you? Believe it or not I played for the first 13 years and helped out hundreds of people with game time, gold and support. Once I am back on my feet I will continue to do so. I was just trying to get a little help getting back I to the game. BTW- yes, my awesome reputation actually did help me to get a little help.

Reactions: kze

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have only

I only read one of your posts. Want to know what title I'd guess you? Believe it or not I played for the first 13 years and helped out hundreds of people with game time, gold and support. Once I am back on my feet I will continue to do so. I was just trying to get a little help getting back I to the game. BTW- yes, my awesome reputation actually did help me to get a little help.
I think you failed to grasp the audacity of your request. I, unlike you, paid for all my game time starting in 2000 all the way up to May of this year.

Meanwhile I have given hundreds of millions in items and gold away and never dared to ask someone else to pay for my game time.

But good for you for taking advantage of someone's generosity!

Clearly the mistake was mine...

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you failed to grasp the audacity of your request. I, unlike you, paid for all my game time starting in 2000 all the way up to May of this year.

Meanwhile I have given hundreds of millions in items and gold away and never dared to ask someone else to pay for my game time.

But good for you for taking advantage of someone's generosity!

Clearly the mistake was mine...

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Success! You've managed to quote me!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Always glad to see another player return to UO. Can't help on Atl, if it was Sonoma then I could have. If you travel other shards consider doing so with the Deal no Deal game show, they play across several shards, double hitter next Saturday, (Not this Saturday) 9th Sept, a Siege player won the Jackpot last Saturday. UORadio.com is who is doing it, hell of a lot of fun, door prizes, for an hour in game time and they pay you on your home shard.

Status
Not open for further replies.