• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

master list of item drops from all parts of the new arc?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
with us being in the 2nd part of the story arc and i myself all but skipped the 1st part i was wondering if there was a complete list of what was released with each step so far?
has anything doubled over for both parts?

Part 1 - Trade Quest Ambush's

Demonic Amulet

Part 2 the T hunting

Grant Peace Scroll
Intervention Scroll
Summon Perihelion Scroll
Red Candle
Black Candle
Executioner's Cap
Blackmoor
Obsidian
*anyone get Pumice on this part????*

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
with us being in the 2nd part of the story arc and i myself all but skipped the 1st part i was wondering if there was a complete list of what was released with each step so far?
has anything doubled over for both parts?

Part 1 - Trade Quest Ambush's

Demonic Amulet

Part 2 the T hunting

Grant Peace Scroll
Intervention Scroll
Summon Perihelion Scroll
Red Candle
Black Candle
Executioner's Cap
Blackmoor
Obsidian
*anyone get Pumice on this part????*
Yep, I have gotten about 5-6 pumice so far and not aware of anything doubling over from one part to the other

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know if Trade Quests still drop the exotic items even though Phase 1 is over?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it's still on. Won't be turned off till phase 5. Which is September 15th I believe.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been told that they still drop since the 2nd part started but I haven't gotten one in 3 days and over 40 Ambushes. Love Part 2 tho..

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
was still getting drops from part 1 as of yesterday, though mostly the trapped soul and nothing i do not already have

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
perfect, thanks Brian!

wanted to know what i was missing by not doing the 1st part of the arc.
thats actually a fair amount of items in the 1st part.
i would have imagined they would have ran it for longer or drastically increased the drop rate or something.
well, parts 1-4 keep running until part 5, so there's another month for the drops (though the spawn/drop rate sucks).

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I did about 5 Trade orders in the early AM Saturday, and got 2 of the items that I hadn't before (goblet and herbs)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
this is strange.
i finally got 2 drops on the trade route runs and my guild mate was chatting with me in TS and he was saying when he kills a Ambushers that have an item on it he sees a little message - something like "you notice something on a item blah blah"

i didnt get that message.

i found that strange.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why... wy hnt for 5 hurs with nothing.. serioly...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
this is strange.
i finally got 2 drops on the trade route runs and my guild mate was chatting with me in TS and he was saying when he kills a Ambushers that have an item on it he sees a little message - something like "you notice something on a item blah blah"

i didnt get that message.

i found that strange.
What is it you think you are getting?

I generally notice the message and it says something like "You notice a strange item on the corpse"... or something to that effect. It's there just isn't really noticeable unless you're looking for it in your journal.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
why... wy hnt for 5 hurs with nothing.. serioly...
Because we are all masochists? Why else would we continue to play UO when it's become nothing but a series of grinds???

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmm tops the head. off !!!!............. off a cabbage..ready for dinner

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
What is it you think you are getting?

I generally notice the message and it says something like "You notice a strange item on the corpse"... or something to that effect. It's there just isn't really noticeable unless you're looking for it in your journal.
i was looking for the message.
i even had my journal open when i was doing my run so i could watch for it.
saw nothing both times.