• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I think the new taming feature should be removed. Hear me out!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well truth be told UO itself is the addiction.... and no I can't stop. Though I think I'm reaching some sort of tipping point...

Though I could stop taming and training ...... not going to

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just train a Hi-ryu, scroll up and put Disco and Armour ignore on him along with his grasping claw......you won't need another pet ;)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have to wait and see what these new Ridable Dragons cap out at though....if they are a 5 slot they yeah i'll have to get the pokeball out again ;)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i went and leveled up a new Cu for @Tina Small, just waiting for her to come pick it up.
im sure once she tries it out she will be addic...... i mean im sure she will appreciate it!
Now... be a dear and fix me up with one too... :smooch: ;)

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Need not to be removed . Is fine as it is.

I found a lot of my long stabled pets very happy now to smell fresh air again ;).
And not all of my pets need to trained to legendaries. Getting scrolls is a pain at the moment and almost too expensive and I have also chars to train up.
And chars to me comes before I push up a pet.

To this I asked myself still a while why we've not have scrolls for chars only on Felucca side and scrolls for pets only on Trammel side;). At the end you allways know a lot of things better, but if this would have been isolated from the first beginnings - could have been better to my humble opinion.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
After they just let me pick which plant a seed will grow into so I don't have to log in everyday for months.