• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just wondering....

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
if anyone else is standing by a Town Crier, Sherry The Mouse or any other form of announcer spamming "News" waiting for the content to be turned on... I mean it can't just be me right?

Bout ready to drag Donnelly the town crier at WBB on Atl to Yew gate... he is worthless.. maybe the next town crier will speed up in his job performance ;)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm stood next to the crier in Luna, and have the Anniversary event page open on uo.com and refreshing every few minutes.
.......don't know why though as i'm on Europa so we won't get it till last...like midnight tonight maybe. ;)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It's active on Origin right now, just bought myself a paper ;)

So any second now.....wait for it...WAIT FOR IT......

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mine is saying to buy a Town Crier from the City Herald... City Herald won't even speak to me... snobby Brit...

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly the arc has be stopped until tomorrow..
Worse than that for Europa, as we are getting the fix 1st (for once) with tonights maint but then wont be able to start the quest again till late tomorrow afternoon.........i don't know why as we all know what Part 1 entails now anyway....

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Worse than that for Europa, as we are getting the fix 1st (for once) with tonights maint but then wont be able to start the quest again till late tomorrow afternoon.........i don't know why as we all know what Part 1 entails now anyway....
Not me!!!!!

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where on Origin do we buy a newspaper? Tried Luna crier. Nope.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where on Origin do we buy a newspaper? Tried Luna crier. Nope.
YOu don't until tomorrow after maint and every other shard has had theirs too, then they will turn the Event back on.
Then talk to a Town herald.