• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Item: Color Matcher

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we get an item which acts like the eye dropper on photoshop which lets you match dye tubs to the color of an already dyed item? So say we've got all this furniture in our house dyed the same color and we want to add another piece, we can use this tool rather than spending all this time trying to get the furniture dye tub exactly the same?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This already exists in the EC, it's part of the dye tub color selection gump in Pinco's UI.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think the EC already has that feature, or maybe it's just Pinco's UI.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
They still need to add that feature to EC... not everyone uses Pinco I Guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They still need to add that feature to EC... not everyone uses Pinco I Guess.

Actually, if you use the EC then you're using Pinco's...just the lite version. If you want way more customization and features, grab the full version.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Actually, if you use the EC then you're using Pinco's...just the lite version. If you want way more customization and features, grab the full version.
QFT

That's right because they hired Pinco to update the UI... then stripped it down and there you have it... You're already using much of it.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oh I didn't know that lol, I think they should continue pay Pinco to make it full and updated...

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If they were to change the default EC to Pinco's heavy then I will be forced to quit UO. Can't play Pinco's due to the lag in it.