• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shattered Obelisk Part 1.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So from the notes Part 1 begins at 11am ET on the 16th.

Now does that mean that we on Europa will be able to play it from 4pm BST (11am ET) on the 16th or do we have to wait till maint on the 17th before we can play?
@Mesanna

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So from the notes Part 1 begins at 11am ET on the 16th.

Now does that mean that we on Europa will be able to play it from 4pm BST (11am ET) on the 16th or do we have to wait till maint on the 17th before we can play?
@Mesanna
The arc will be available on all shards around 11 AM ET on the 16th - keep an eye on UO.com and in-game town criers for updates. We have to turn it on manually on each shard, so it will take a short while to work through all the shards.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Okay what time is that in the UK? I am bad with time zones... :(

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do I do, I've not been paying attention to things outside of Fel ? :)

Also this castle thingy, again, what do I do?
(I could use a castle on Atlantic to launch an invasion force). :grin:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do I do, I've not been paying attention to things outside of Fel ? :)

Also this castle thingy, again, what do I do?
(I could use a castle on Atlantic to launch an invasion force). :grin:
Have a look NW of your Bank at Skara Brea on your shard, listen to your town criers and prepare to fight.....something.....
As for the castle thing, goto Test shard, new Haven and double click the contest statue, enter your email linked to the account and then wait till the names are drawn at the 20th Anniversary.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have a look NW of your Bank at Skara Brea on your shard, listen to your town criers and prepare to fight.....something.....
As for the castle thing, goto Test shard, new Haven and double click the contest statue, enter your email linked to the account and then wait till the names are drawn at the 20th Anniversary.
Cheers, thank you, the nice condensed version. :ten: