• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trying to come back.

StaticOnAtlantic

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone!

I am trying to go back through the account recovery system, I'm coming here maybe for a little help from anyone that might work at or with Broadsword that might see this....

I emailed UO Support and I have verified my account name but I cannot for the life of me remember my phone numbers or the email address tied to the account, I have verified all the remaining info but to no avail with the support staff.

I have offered in replacement of that info, my mailing addresses that were linked to that account and the CC # that was used for billing but they still will not allow it........

I want to come back but I dont want to start over. I should of kept all this info but its been 5-6yrs now, kids, new computers and moving I have no record... is there anyone I can talk to? I remember the chars, their skills etc.... I feel like I have sufficient proof.

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone!

I am trying to go back through the account recovery system, I'm coming here maybe for a little help from anyone that might work at or with Broadsword that might see this....

I emailed UO Support and I have verified my account name but I cannot for the life of me remember my phone numbers or the email address tied to the account, I have verified all the remaining info but to no avail with the support staff.

I have offered in replacement of that info, my mailing addresses that were linked to that account and the CC # that was used for billing but they still will not allow it........

I want to come back but I dont want to start over. I should of kept all this info but its been 5-6yrs now, kids, new computers and moving I have no record... is there anyone I can talk to? I remember the chars, their skills etc.... I feel like I have sufficient proof.
I tried to activate an old account but couldn't remember the email on that account either. I gave them the username and listed characters and which shard but they said that wasn't good enough, obviously they knew the account existed or they would not have emailed me multiple times requesting more info. Luckily i have 2 other vet accounts and I just wanted that one back for sentimental reasons. I suggest just starting a new account, there are usually people that would be willing to help you get started and it doesn't really take that long to build. Just a suggestion.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello everyone!

Email Mesanna, complete the auto-reply email they send you and include that in the email to Mesanna. If she can't help you, that's that. She was able to help me and I couldn't answer all questions. This is one of the great things the team at Broadsword does.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello everyone!

Welcome Back (Well almost hehe) :)

Here's the info @Mesanna has sent us in the past for account recovery, email [email protected] and provide them with enough information to identify it is your account

This is some of the questions they would ask of you to identify the account properly:

Secret word
CD Keys
Date of Birth
First and last name on the account
Payment info (last 4 numbers only)
Email address attached to the account
Phone number
State/country
Name of Account
Characters on Account

You can also tag [email protected] in your email, hope that gets your account back

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hello everyone!

In addition to the replies you've already received, have a look here:
Ultima Online Newsletter

That was last month's newsletter. At the bottom there is some information regarding Customer Service and account management.

Hope that you get this worked out in your favor. Good luck!

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this type of "recover" make me with a bad feeling, for example, if a player sell the account, then try regain access of the account that way?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
this type of "recover" make me with a bad feeling, for example, if a player sell the account, then try regain access of the account that way?
It's been known to have happened.

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i bought an account before 2006, its vinculated to my master acct, i allready put gt with codes and cc in it, would be a lot strange if someday the account simple goes to another person, just because he used the account for less time then me

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am actually trying to add an old account from around 2005 and one from 1999 to my master account and the email I used with it no longer exists the company merged with anther company, and I can't remember the password to recover it. I was hopping @Mesanna could help me out this. Not everyone out there is trying to scam and hack others. I have the character names for both of the accounts. Is it possible to get these added?

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i bought an account before 2006, its vinculated to my master acct, i allready put gt with codes and cc in it, would be a lot strange if someday the account simple goes to another person, just because he used the account for less time then me
This can be openly discussed now? Don't buy an account. That's the risk. A friend of mine lost "his" WoW account a couple times.

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am actually trying to add an old account from around 2005 and one from 1999 to my master account and the email I used with it no longer exists the company merged with anther company, and I can't remember the password to recover it. I was hopping @Mesanna could help me out this. Not everyone out there is trying to scam and hack others. I have the character names for both of the accounts. Is it possible to get these added?
I am in the same boat @Mesanna. I have an old account I started in 1998 and don't remember a lot of info. I last played the account in 2006 and am afraid it was hacked

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This can be openly discussed now? Don't buy an account. That's the risk. A friend of mine lost "his" WoW account a couple times.
Maybe you don't know, in the oldies (before mesanna) we had a system to legally sell an account, it was 29 usd, to transfer the account ownership.

Not sure if this system still work.

The problem, it's a very old system, from LBR era, so maybe mesanna doesn't have records, i'm pretty sure she don't have this type of record.