• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Usegralem Ballem

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I encountered this void demon in Ter Mur today. I had never seen one like it before (tail and all). It was the toughest void demon I had ever seen, and I've spent a lot of time hunting them on several shards building new characters . Very fast, dispels summons quickly, and I never could kill it with just GM EVs. Is it the top of the evolutionary chain or something special to Sonoma, where I was building a new character?
Usegralem Ballem.jpg

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Interesting. I've encountered the other two many times, but this was the first time I'd seen this guy, and he seems the nastiest - and then there's the tail :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Use physical damage against them, that's their weakest resist range. They look weirder in the CC.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ones that look like void wisps (forget their name) are good for char or pet training.
You will never hurt them but they don't really hurt you either, great for gains upto about mid 70's.
I used to get a bunch of them together in a corner, attack them all then watch a movie on the other screen (not unattended as i was there) you just don't have to do anything. ;)

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They used to cause tamers to loose their pets way back long ago. Don't recall if that was a bug or as intended