• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Narvey actin up

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
went down to train a Cu on narvey, new CU so it died a couple of times but managed to kill narvey mostly with the rocks. i looted her real quick and was headed out and ran straight into narvey(again) guarding exit. Ran around for awhile waiting for rocks to reset(pet was dying to quick), got rocks going and mid way through rockfall, with narvey still guarding exit and me at north post, me and pet get teleported(webbed) to front by narvey ( died very quickly). I went to fountain got rezzed, and for some reason narvey did not loot my bandi's(a first for me, i believe), so hid and used rocks to finish her off. While i have heard of her spawning like that before, I was a bit irritated at getting targeted and tele'd when she was not even on screen. I seem to be getting aggro and attacked from mobs a long way off.I would not mind except while they are attacking me, they are too far away for me to attack(or see). Of course this is the same for pet's who are getting aggroed on far away and through walls, it was my impression that they fixed this?

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
This happened to me twice in the last 6 weeks. I was told it was a "normal glitch". *shrug*