• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pets that jumped from 3 to 5 and show training at 0%

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are these pets going to get fixed with the new publish so they can gain properly to spend
the 1501 training points?

For example, my gallasaurus, which jumped from 3-5 with only giving it basically resists and
regens and a smattering of stats is obviously not a 5 slot pet. It shows it can be trained but is
at 5 slot already.

Do I toss him??? @Kyronix @Bleak as if it is not going to be fixed, need the stable space if he is
forever broken and needs to be put out of his misery.

Thank you for any information you can give on this.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Supposed to be fixed when publish 98 goes live... soon

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Supposed to be fixed when publish 98 goes live... soon
Thanks for the response. I understand that slot jumping will be fixed with new tames, but was looking for clarification that old pets in stable
will get fixed also.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
NO clue... I'm assuming so... but you never know... I haven't tried to train up anything while waiting for this publish..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the response. I understand that slot jumping will be fixed with new tames, but was looking for clarification that old pets in stable
will get fixed also.

I killed or sold all my stuck at 0 pets. Would be nice to get an answer tho. Gallasaurus is almost impossible to train if you start with a good one.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My pet was "fixed" over on Test, now it is where it is supposed to be a 4 slot at 0% training to become a 5 slot.

However! Not only are all the points I allotted it when it went from 3-4 slot are GONE but the resists and stats
are even lower then when it was a fresh 3 slot! The below is what he is now. I am very very sad :(

4 slot
Base
754 hp
150 stam
186 mana
506 str
155 dex
186 int

11-17 base dmg

52 phys
20 fire
30 cold
61 poison
22 energy

block
grasping claw

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thought I would compare my ridable regular hiryu was at 4 slot against the non-ridable gallasaurus is at 4 slot now:

gallasaurus hiryu
hp 754 500
stam 150 150
mana 186 147
str 506 700
dex 155 125
int 186 304

hpr 0 20
sr 0 0
mr 0 10

base dmg 11-17 20-30

phys 52 75
fire 20 75
cold 30 70
poison 61 70
energy 22 75
ability grasping claw grasping claw
move one block dismount
move two --------- whirlwind
magic skill --------- bushido

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gallasaurus will be a decent pet when you can train them.

I had 2 fresh tamed ones jump while they were on my pet vendor. I gave up trying to train one now.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was in a hurry this morning, here is a better layout of what happened when I took it over to test.

Also the wild Gallasaurus I saw were now all 4 slots.

Gallasaurus broken.png

Please advise @Bleak

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I thought why not train it up to a five on test and see what I can give it.

For one, I only got 1201 points to spend! Planned it out, went to apply, and did not notice right away
the message I kept getting but you can see it on the Journal. Please note that my follower slot is at 4.

Please also note all I could do, if it would let me, is give it max str, resists and base damage with a whole
24 points left over. No skills, no scrolls, no regens at all. *cries*

Gallasaurus broken part 2.png

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Stupid question but my friend just did this recently are you sitting on a mount? .... are you on an Ethy???

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That message we used to get a on overlapped legacy white wyrm we had on test any time we tried to train it.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That message we used to get a on overlapped legacy white wyrm we had on test any time we tried to train it.
This was a Gallasaurus that was the same/similar to any in they wild you see, was not overcapped in anything.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok I just did, thanks for the response. The same situation all around other then some shuffling of stat/resist points.
Still cannot apply the points. Are you planning on making the Gallasaurus 4 slot?

*edit the 5 slot column final should say 154 dex 246 int.

TC copy 2a.png TC copy 2b.png

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Can you explain more about the white wyrm, was it a legacy white wyrm? A 3 or 4 slot one?

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a legacy white wyrm, many years old. I got it from 3-4, then started 5 and it jumped to 5 after I hit start training. So, now it's stuck on 0% training.