• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 98 Update to TC1

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Everyone, We have updated TC1 with the latest build of Publish 98 to include the following, Resolved issue where non-exploited pets were being flagged incorrectly for stat reverts. Increased spawn in Sorcerer’s Dungeon for Treasures of Halloween event. Players are encouraged to transfer fresh copies of their pets to TC1 to verify the pet fixes, and to once again battle the Pumpkin King to test the new spawn rate. Please be sure to catch us on TC1 or send in your feedback. See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks.

Someone check a high stat lesser and a high stat Crimson drake or Platinum drake for me. Or don't set this live for a week please.

My drake is here. Platinum and Crimson Drakes

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Spawn rate in Sorc dungeon is MUCH better! Thank you! :)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well I started another round with Spica but we ended up spawning a paragon snowman..took about 30 minutes to kill...2 other archers came in to help...it's almost 2 AM and I gotta get up with my kid at 6!

Spawn is much better...drop rate is good...paragons NOT SO MUCH! ;) BUT would be nice to get a chest!

Off for the night!

parasnowstats.png

When it was red-lined it STILL had 10k hp...ZzzZZzzzzzz

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
As it currently stands from testing this evening, legacy nightmares 315, 125, 125, 515, 125, 125 are current retaining their slots and taming on test server. @Bleak thank you very much. Will continue to train and work on the mares and will inform if there is any changes.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I started another round with Spica but we ended up spawning a paragon snowman..took about 30 minutes to kill...2 other archers came in to help...it's almost 2 AM and I gotta get up with my kid at 6!

Spawn is much better...drop rate is good...paragons NOT SO MUCH! ;) BUT would be nice to get a chest!

Off for the night!

View attachment 69738

When it was red-lined it STILL had 10k hp...ZzzZZzzzzzz
According to what @Kyronix posted the bosses are not supposed to spawn as paragons. Correction, they can spawn as paragons. I must have misremembered the post :(

Last edited:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah I don't mind the paragons but they posted the update to TC so late and I just HAD to get on to test the spawn rate...I really like this content....hoping that they can spawn a chest and that in the months time we have to do it we get one :) But so far I've only seen the snowman spawn as a paragon.

I did, however, manage to capture Jack in the Box's cute little face!

JAckInBox.png

And his corpse ;)

jackboxcorpse.jpg

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I have 1 exploited pet in the stables from taming/release/taming/release expoit, no change to this pet? i copied my char over to test centre today.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I have 1 exploited pet in the stables from taming/release/taming/release expoit, no change to this pet? i copied my char over to test centre today.
Lol, so they "fixed" all the other pets apart from the ones that actually needed fixing?
:facepalm:

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a greater dragon that was tamed at 5 slots, it was dropped down to 4 slot using exploit, then trained it to 5 slot, i don't see any stat difference from prodo vs test...

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a greater dragon that was tamed at 5 slots, it was dropped down to 4 slot using exploit, then trained it to 5 slot, i don't see any stat difference from prodo vs test...
Are you on TC1 now?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you on TC1 now?
He probably used the method that knocked a ton of HP off the dragon. Then he trained it and possibly put regens, resists and scrolls on it. But the HP are about the same as it was at the beginning or possibly lower.

I bet it would be hard to distinguish this GD from one that spawned as a 4 slot. Also please ban him for a few days for breaking the ToS so others don't complain.

:lol:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
According to what @Kyronix posted the bosses are not supposed to spawn as paragons. Correction, they can spawn as paragons. I must have misremembered the post :(
He said Jack can't, but iirc, the others can.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Multiple non exploited trained pets are still being reverted on Tc1. Dragon and predator hellcats so far, still doing more testing. Can you look into this, please @Bleak . Thank you.

Edit: So the revert is happening on pre-Publish 97 pets. A non-exploited Dragon is reverting to 4 slots on TC once trained. Similarly, a non-expoited pre-patch Predator Hellcat is reverting to 2 slots on TC once trained. The reverts happen upon relogging into TC.

Last edited:

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Multiple non exploited trained pets are still being reverted on Tc1. Dragon and predator hellcats so far, still doing more testing. Can you look into this, please @Bleak . Thank you.

Edit: So the revert is happening on pre-Publish 97 pets. A non-exploited Dragon is reverting to 4 slots on TC once trained. Similarly, a non-expoited pre-patch Predator Hellcat is reverting to 2 slots on TC once trained. The reverts happen upon relogging into TC.
When did you copy to TC? Let me know when you are on TC.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
When did you copy to TC? Let me know when you are on TC.
I transferred this copy on Sunday night and trained the pets Sunday and yesterday. When logging on this morning I noticed the revert. I am on it now, at Luna Stables if you have time to meet. I don't have non-reverted copies of the pets available, will be able to transfer again tomorrow if you need to see those copies.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How hard is the spawn in this sorcerer dungeon?
Typical undead. Skeletons, Lichs, Zombies, etc. The lower level also has Lich Lords, Rotting Corpses, Balrons. All of which can spawn as Paragons too. I'm probably missing some, that's just from memory.