• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Energy Llama mount?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
what they should do is add a 3rd option to the pet re-hueing tool for ethys so you can pick either ethereal, normal or super purple attack barney llama.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the statement we don't want to add pets with a bunch of obnoxious colors doesn't hold water after the Phoenix eerrrrr upgrade.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't think the obnoxious color argument holds water either to be honest. The Energy Llama holds a special place in Ultima lore ;)
Besides everyone prizes the hot colored Hiryu and CuSidhe...

I asked Mesanna for a variety of colored Skree...

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A purple energy vortex llama would be the first and probably only vanity mount I'd ever purchase. PS make it training able to 5 slots if you use it on a tamer lol

Though the windrunner is pretty cool looking and I bought one of those in game

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Put it in the store ;)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i go out of my way to put my Pure Mage's on Ethy Llama's and real ride-able Llama's.
if they put a vanity purple Llama up for sale as a vanity mount id be afraid to see how many id buy......

*slowly pushes the Llama fetish back down under wraps so no one can see it.... barely*

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i go out of my way to put my Pure Mage's on Ethy Llama's and real ride-able Llama's.
if they put a vanity purple Llama up for sale as a vanity mount id be afraid to see how many id buy......

*slowly pushes the Llama fetish back down under wraps so no one can see it.... barely*
It's a little disconcerting thinking about what you're "pushing" there Poo........

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I would have to have one per account at least and across several shards yes I would, as long as it went to statue when I dismounted I be happy.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I kinda get hyped when I cast one of these....

A mount..

Nahh it takes all the blessing of special away

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I love the purple llama, it's just so cute! Make it work like the Charger and put it in the store! :grin:

Gorath

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My mount ideas (Energy Llama and Silver Steed) and my Doom overhaul ideas seemed to really resonate in the community. I am available for freelance work @Mesanna :)