• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Entertaining offers on my kryss

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not worth anywhere near that. You'd be lucky to get 25 mil for that, take any offer you get. Tell Rick to quit selling you garbage.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
It's not worth anywhere near that. You'd be lucky to get 25 mil for that, take any offer you get. Tell Rick to quit selling you garbage.
Funny because I was the one that sold it for 1 billion. You clearly have no idea of value of pvp weps.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Funny because I was the one that sold it for 1 billion. You clearly have no idea of value of pvp weps.
The bigger problem was @Mordian re-opening this thread after almost 6 months :confused:, can you please mark this thread as "Sold" if that's truly the case @Aeyko? It should avoid others from posting on a sold item

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thread has been cleaned up. Please note this item has already been sold and there's no need for any personal attacks or insults. All posts that do not follow will be removed and warnings will be issued. Thanks for your understanding