• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] how much would this imbued mage suit sell for on atlantic

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am doing a little bit of research and wanted to price some things out for the Atlantic shard. Looking for a price check on a imbued starter mage suit.

Stats on suit would be:
All 70s resists
100% Lrc
40% Lmc
48 Mana Inc
12 Mana Regen
24 SDI
2/6 casting

The suit would be 8 pieces: 6 armor slots with ring and brace.

How much would something like this go for or what range would you pay for one. Would something like a 25 mil price point be to high or to low?

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'd be better off building starter suits around loot artifact pieces, they're easy to find and pretty overpowered for your typical mage suit - armour pieces with 5 Int, 10 MI, 4 MR, 8+ LMC and 20+ LRC with high resists are pretty common, I've seen them selling from anywhere between 250k-2.5mil per piece. The same goes for jewelry - pieces with Int, MI, MR, LMC, LRC, SDI then FC and FCR to suit are all over the place. It's never been easier to put together a good-great mage suit for PVM, so it's just not worth the time to imbue the whole thing. Dexer suits aren't as easy to build however and would probably be a much better sell - reforged & imbued metal/studded suits are always popular.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stats on suit would be:
All 70s resists
100% Lrc
40% Lmc
48 Mana Inc
12 Mana Regen
24 SDI
2/6 casting
This is pretty much exactly the kind of suits I've been making to transfer to as many shards as possible so I can have a basic mage setup.

As Risso says above its so easy to slap something together with all the uber loot around at the moment you don't even really need to imbue anything. I do imbue jewels for each one having said that. 12sdi, 1/3 and 15dci each.

I tend to get the kelp leggings and then fit other loot parts around these. Sometimes I will imbue 1 or 2 parts as I like to have some extra hpi.