• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Nice Brace

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
brace.jpg

>>If there is some valuable interest i'll transfer this to Atl.
>>Post your sugustions here or, if you badly need this, then do the BO offers.
I decide to do a fast Auction.
Reserve price 500 mln. ( #1-6 post's can bee accepted as bids OR if poster means only Price Chek - then just say soo)
Min bids step 10 mln.
No Buy Out.
End time 8 PM EST 21 may 2017 +5 min rule
Item will bee arived on Atlantic at monday 22 may

Last edited:

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I decide to do a fast Auction.
Reserve price 500 mln. ( All the above post can bee accepted as bids OR if poster means only Price Chek - then just say soo)
Min bids step 10 mln.
No Buy Out.
End time 8 PM EST 21 may 2017 +5 min rule
Item will bee arived on Atlantic at monday 22 may

Kas

Slightly Crazed
If you can read sir the post states offer your interest or b/o offer. Then he stated if
You want to keep your offer as reserve to start auction you can. You didn't reply yet so I bid reserve. If your making your bid the reserve that's fine... not a big deal... 520

showtime414

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
this thread just lost me lol. Talk of B/O, reserve, etc., but there is no B/O. Am I reading this wrong?

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
this thread just lost me lol. Talk of B/O, reserve, etc., but there is no B/O. Am I reading this wrong?
Reserve is 500m with no buyout, auction ends May 21st 2017 at 8PM EST. Current high bid is 520m from @Kas

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
If you can read sir the post states offer your interest or b/o offer. Then he stated if
You want to keep your offer as reserve to start auction you can. You didn't reply yet so I bid reserve. If your making your bid the reserve that's fine... not a big deal... 520
Ican read just fine... It appears that you have an issue seeing a bid of 500m posted which is clearly the reserve but then you post reserve. Makes sense, or doesn't.

Nonetheless...

600m

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didnt recived any messages or notifications.
Check my ICQ # in PM again plz, or send me your ICQ# in PM .

Jay Bird

Adventurer
i tried for over a week im not going to sit there and beg u for nothing u didn't reply numerous times thats on you not me. and some of us have work so u being m.i.a for over a week yea im not holding my breath and sitting there checking every 2 min for a reply from you. thats on you not me.