• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hawkwinds robe as Epaulettes @ Blackthorns please

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got an idea. How about a cosmetic restyle deed? 5 bucks per on the EA store...

It would keep the cut and dry folk here happy...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I got an idea. How about a cosmetic restyle deed? 5 bucks per on the EA store...

It would keep the cut and dry folk here happy...
I would rather train up a new skill..... and not pay money.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I hear ya, but might as well sell useful stuff in the store...
Useful stuff to me would be things like... Those Pink books for Pinks, Blue alacrity books, Tokens to add more storage, A pond deed... etc...

I suppose to me I'd rather they kept things in the shop that are more deco and such than putting things in the shop that give any advantage.

Though I suppose a token for altering would be deco... To me I still prefer the idea it would be a skill.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Useful stuff to me would be things like... Those Pink books for Pinks, Blue alacrity books, Tokens to add more storage, A pond deed... etc...

I suppose to me I'd rather they kept things in the shop that are more deco and such than putting things in the shop that give any advantage.

Though I suppose a token for altering would be deco... To me I still prefer the idea it would be a skill.
We can't all have the same tastes. All the more reason to make the store a virtual catalog 300 pages deep. ;)

Gorath

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I also really dislike seeing quivers on mages. Despicable quiver would be better as a cape...maybe it can be a despicable cloak upon alteration?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I also really dislike seeing quivers on mages. Despicable quiver would be better as a cape...maybe it can be a despicable cloak upon alteration?
They have those in the Blackthorn's rewards.

Gorath

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
They have those in the Blackthorn's rewards.
I thought it was just the quiver of infinity?

Also the one prior still stands - the glasses are the worst! Would love to see Wizard Hats or Bananas be out there more :) the transforming of items is appealing so we don't all look alike.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you do Spirit of the totem/hunters headress too please? I long for these as a bandana or similar

Skalazar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Transmog tokens should be for sale in the ingame store. It's a never ending cash flow!
Don't listen to the people that want everything to be free this is a perfect example of an item to be put in the store for cash!

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to see Spirit of the Totem and Hunter's Headdress added to the Blackthorn turn in too, different styles of headgear to wear :)