• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Selling Very Nice Hatchet!

CCCP Orion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello Friends! I am going to auction off this Hatchet to the highest bidder, thank you all for your time.

Reserve: 500 Mil
Buyout: 1 Plat

Auction will run until Thursday 5/18 10 PM Pacific Standard Time, 10 min rule applies.

Happy Bidding

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not good axe, no one like item cannot use potion
yr axe is dead, 30mil is max
It is definitely worth a lot more than 30mill, this is a very good double handed bush parrying hatchet + reactive para and splinter.
This weapon is a beast when it comes to casting evasion (defensive wise), makes u even more defensive than shogging a pot.

Balanced would have screwed up the weapon (since u cant parry/evade with a balanced weapon) so i completely disagree with this comment.

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yea this is def a Badass weapon, prob 2nd best Reactive Paralyze one Ive seen to the 20splinter 50fireball 50hld RP one my bro bought for 550m couple months back, still i think this one should fetch 500m for sure, just cause 70hit spell is rare and battle lust is cool too on that weapon, very nice defensive pvp weapon! Nice wpn Orion!

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks @Archnight , I saw it yesterday and drooled a little :gee:

I want it, but I'm not ready to make that big an investment on a weapon atm. I've been trying to improve some of my other templates suits.

With that being said... I'll throw an offer of half the reserve out there (250m) as it's what I can afford to offer for the time being.