• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Request and Offer of xsharding items

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UPDATED ... Read end threads...Round Robin transfer offer is LIVE

Okies i have 10 shard shields myself
EU Atl GL Pacs LS Cats Sonoma Chez Hokuto and Asuka

I can move items for FREE between these shards with carefull preperation...My tokens are based on 2 home shards EU and Atl were i have my 2 houses.

My request is ....I doubt i will pick any more different shards...10 is far too many as it is.....but would like to send my spare tokens that are building up to the shards i cannot reach but this would allow me to get stuff out of these shards for myself and freinds others again all for a free......

I would like to send 3-4-5 of my spare shard shield tokens and maybe a basic major/legendary training suit............ as again these shards u cannot seem to buy much...so sending a nice suit is the best easy option...methinks ...

Legends - Completed shard shield tokens in the bank!! Thanks @Finley Grant - Awesome!!
Origin - ongoing @Finley Grant is doing this for me...ongoing
Drachs - Completed @Finley Grant is again doing this for me....ongoing
LA - ongoing @MalagAste
Baja - ongoing @MalagAste
Napa - ongoing @MalagAste
Wakaku
Formossa
Inzumo
Mizuho
Yamoto - ongoing @MalagAste
Arirang
Balahe
Sakura
Oceania

THANKS if u can help and..feel free to ask for a request as if i can help i will..

note these are account bound shard shield tokens and no use to anyone else...I have been scammed by a LA player this far...i wint embarriss them as they do post on here....ksara....but all they got was 4 useless tokens only i can use and some throwaway armours....so just saying....

THP - Land Stalker General - Icq 677577087

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Poke me sometime THP... Unlike you I have shields to every shard (save Siege and Mugen fail to see the need for those)...

I don't really go anywhere... prefer to stay on GLs... but I do sometimes go here or there for folk. Was trying to go everywhere and bring all the crap back to GLs and throw it away for points... but well... anyway...

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can bring your tokens to Napa. ICQ me.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
(save Siege and Mugen fail to see the need for those)...
Interestingly, the Siege and Mugen ones were removed entirely from the "pick which shard you want" menu at some point. I remember seeing them there but when I went to pick new shields a couple months ago they were not there anymore. I guess they realized there was no reason to have them as an option. So anyone who did get those now has a rare.

Personally I just keep two of those replica shard shields from the blackthorn dungeon in my house for Siege and Mugen to make it a full set. They look the exact same, and since the real ones couldn't make tokens anyway it's the same in every way other than name.

THP, I have a full set of shields and do free transfers for people every week. I'm happy to send your tokens to any shards you want if needed. It may take a bit of time to get them all though.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you're transferring from Atlantic to Great Lakes anytime soon, let me know. Want to buy a clean SSI bracelet but they only seem to be on Atlantic and I don't have any shard shields yet.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awesome... i will start bagging/naming a few small bags for some of the shards

and time wise its doenst matter how long it takes i have no fixes agenda...

and.. next time i do a 10 shard round robin trip i will post it here...with plenty of time

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I do have a character currently on Atl that I'll be bringing home soon... just PM me... and we can figure out a time. I'm typically on very late at night US time...

All night long. Monday, Tuesday, Wed and Thursdays...

Tues and Wed are dependent on my having to work or not... and this week I work so I won't be home till late night Wed... and will be off to sleep early on Tues... I totally hate having to get up at 10am... FAR too early... I typically don't roll out of bed until 1 or 2pm CDT...

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can cover napa origin and atlantic. Though it seems your already covered lol.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd ask for a request, if possible:
I'd like to have 5 PBDs moved from each ATL & PAC to Drachs.

1. No idea, if something like PBDs can be moved between shards, in addition with another account, in this case.
2. No idea, in which timezone you are. I'm CEST (which is GMT+2). During the week anything from 18h-24h would be possible. I'm way more flexible at SAT & SUN.
3. ATL & Drachs seems to be on your list. PAC not (yet?). I'd be perfectly fine with just moving the ATL ones (if you're going that direction).

Thanks in advance.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You can move PBDs from shard to shard... that's no problem at all... they are of course only usable by the account who's name they are.

Makes me wonder if we had somewhere were we could list or put them where folk might be able to come click them and see if they belong to them... I have a chest full of them... don't know why I collect them and stick them in a box. But I do...

I guess if you live on GLs and you lost yours... You could ask me and I would let you click through them and see if I have yours. I just might. I have almost a full box of them.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's good news and thanks for the offer, but i never had a char on GL. :) I also never lost an item, except for an ethy, but not even a GM could help me back then.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poke me sometime THP... Unlike you I have shields to every shard (save Siege and Mugen fail to see the need for those)...

I don't really go anywhere... prefer to stay on GLs... but I do sometimes go here or there for folk. Was trying to go everywhere and bring all the crap back to GLs and throw it away for points... but well... anyway...
Poked ya via PM ... cant seem to find your Icq though iam sure i should have it...got 4 bags ready to roll... not as many tokens as i thought after giving @danny82 X3 bags a while back....again thanks for the offer!! and no rush whatsoever... if it takes weeks nay months then so be it!! xxx

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just putting this out there, the knuckleheads web sight has a shard transfer section, you can post you transfer and people can add too it and such, looks like a airport terminal arrival and departure board. I've used it in the past and and hosted trips on there. It's a lot less confusing than trying to organize in a thread like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just putting this out there, the knuckleheads web sight has a shard transfer section, you can post you transfer and people can add too it and such, looks like a airport terminal arrival and departure board. I've used it in the past and and hosted trips on there. It's a lot less confusing than trying to organize in a thread like this.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've used this a couple of times and it's great. However the last few times I checked there were no transfers scheduled. Are they still operating it?

Transfer Central [Beta] | Knuckleheads.dk

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Interestingly, the Siege and Mugen ones were removed entirely from the "pick which shard you want" menu at some point. I remember seeing them there but when I went to pick new shields a couple months ago they were not there anymore. I guess they realized there was no reason to have them as an option. So anyone who did get those now has a rare.

Personally I just keep two of those replica shard shields from the blackthorn dungeon in my house for Siege and Mugen to make it a full set. They look the exact same, and since the real ones couldn't make tokens anyway it's the same in every way other than name.
If I remember right, if you picked Siege or Mugen, you got instead a decorative shield. I forget how you get those, but I'm pretty sure you can still pick Siege and Mugen from there. (I just wish they'd add a Baekdu shield, let us get a complete collection if we want. :p)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so whats the decorative shard shield token thing....are they a drop?? or a pick in blackthorns dungeon?? dont think ive seen these...are they just replicas of the shard shield for deco only???

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and thanks to @MalagAste and @Finley Grant ..... have all my spare tokens travelling to 7 of the requested shards...so i cannot ask for more....again many many thanks

i will look at the shard requests above and see what i can do to help with those..i will be doing a full round robin of the 10 shards i have shields circa first 2 weeks of june is penned in ...so that will be a not long....

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies looks like i messed up on the Origin transfer and didnt send a training suit with the few shard shield tokens with @Finley Grant.....so so..iam asking is anyine going to Origin from atlantic ...if so do u mind taking me a suit ive thrown together for my archer/mage training on Origin shard only i have little gold on origin and to be fair there little or no armour for sale anyways...@Fridgster maybe???

Thanks again All ... THP 677577087

Last edited:

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Okies looks like i messed up on the Origin transfer and didnt send a training suit with the few shard shield tokens with @Finley Grant.....so so..iam asking is anyine going to Origin from atlantic ...if so do u mind taking me a suit ive thrown together for my archer/mage training on Origin shard only i have little gold on origin and to be fair there little or no armour for sale anyways...@Fridgster maybe???

Thanks again All ... THP 677577087

No point asking me anymore ha

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Ox_AO Man u were awesome with the stuff /tokens u took for me a year or so back...... u was a huge help with the first phase for sure!!

5 Star!!! Player!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies iam doing the full round robin shard hop in the next 4-5 days...

i need take stuff form europa to atl first.....then i can visit pickup or drop off stuff to one of 8 other shards

LS id definate on list for @Petra Fyde

The 10 shards i can do.... GL CHEZ SONOMA CATS PACS ASUKA and HOKUTO plus EU ATL and LS

ICQ 677577087....

will finish back on europa....but i can only visit ATL once!!!! so message me and i will see what i can do/ work out in adavance

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 requests and filling the room fast.... be quick if u want....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last shout for the first leg...leaving monday methinks....eu to atl

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Is any one xfering from Mizuho to atl?
When and where. Book it and bag it.

When = how do I pick it up? how do i drop it off? is there a time factor that you need it by.
where = I need to drop the item off to you. mail boxes are great (give me the rune make sure the mail box is set correctly)

Bag = put the items in a bag no more then 50 items. max
Book it = Get a book with you name and location it's going on the cover (any server)

I have no icq.

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last shot for europa to atl.. i will leave in the morning to atlantic...12 hours

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey sorry iam currently stuck on LS.... after a mini drop off from Atl .... and i then went on my may holiday break.. alas wifi is a no no no were were are currently staying on the english/scottish borders aka.... Hadrians Wall ..... this short message is only thanks to a local Inn were i can log in briefly...back to normal soon... my wife calls it a my UO Therapy!!!!....hehehheheee...... and dont panic the folks that wanted a lift... i will resume on sunday coming.... love .... UO ...xxxx

Wyldfyre

Visitor
If anybody is passing through Napa Valley from Atlantic I could use a drop.

How difficult is it to transfer pets?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Moved to Trader's Hall. If you want it on a specific shard forum, we can move there too. Probably more appropriate here than UHall.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atl to LS and then Hokuto is done and ...all items given back as requested ....24 hours and ill move onto the next shard.. thanks folks...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Moved to Trader's Hall. If you want it on a specific shard forum, we can move there too. Probably more appropriate here than UHall.
not really folks have asked for the em drops to be moved around... but ksara.... u know best [whatever]

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the fantastic service as usual mate. Really appreciate it.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks @DJAd enjoy the free service

seems some folks are still living in 2004 and think everything is a scam because its free service... whatever...lolz ...guess some folks are still counting every single gold coin they have ammassed every single day.....hehehhehehehe..... makes me chuckle .......take it or leave it.... been doing this for 3 years or more.....so sad crazy crying ass wipes....

THP - Land Stalker General....

still room on the other shards.....for the peeps that trust .... aint fussed.... go cry to mommy otherwise