• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4.4 & Legendary Trained Greater Dragons ~UPDATED: Check It Out~

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Jesus is Atlantic overpriced......
I've seen similiar dragons sell for 500m just last year, these are a discount with everything factored in (high rating/stats/skills)

Jesus.png

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
And I see they're moving fast at 250M...;)
A pet revamp is just around the corner, I'd rather invest in PSs ;)
I appreciate both your feedback and decided to drop my price for the less fortunate, maybe you two can split on one now? :D. Not everyday you can buy an elite greater dragon this cheap ;)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I did some thread clean up here.

Please keep any further posts to bids or questions/comments on the specific items being sold and not side track with an overall discussion of inflated prices on Atlantic.

kazeandi

Adventurer
He posted this here, in the discussion forum, not in the trade forum. No need to protect his ads here; if anything, this thread should be moved/deleted.

Prohibiting discussion on the discussion forum seems counterintuitive to me.

Him being butthurt over people stating their opinion and trying to patronize sure didn't help the case.

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
He posted this here, in the discussion forum, not in the trade forum. No need to protect his ads here; if anything, this thread should be moved/deleted.

Prohibiting discussion on the discussion forum seems counterintuitive to me.

Him being butthurt over people stating their opinion and trying to patronize sure didn't help the case.
:facepalm:

Please stop trolling this thread, you bring nothing positive to the community by doing that. Half the threads on this forum are people looking to buy pets, so your saying half of the forum needs to be moved or deleted? lol. I'm trying to offer a service for people coming back to the game or others wanting to buy a well trained greater dragon, you both have already mentioned that you have no need for one but yet keep posting to give your 2 cents. Two of my last three dragons already sold and new ones were added, also for the record... the pet revamp so far still shows that greater dragons and dragon turtles will still be the strongest pets ingame. Now I will ask again, please stop derailing my thread with this nonsense. Thanks

omukai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
For a moderator, you seem to have pretty thin skin.
Why aren't you happy? You got some free /bumps ;)