• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing loading of houses after we got bigger play window

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
When I login my castle, I many times have this error. the houses are not gone, they just do not load.

upload_2017-4-10_17-41-19.png

upload_2017-4-10_17-41-57.png

upload_2017-4-10_17-43-38.png

upload_2017-4-10_17-44-5.png

upload_2017-4-10_17-44-28.png

upload_2017-4-10_17-44-53.png

Sometimes it is parts of my castle that do not loot and I will drop down to next floor if floor tiles are missing in my new floor. If i leave house, move away and go back, all if fine again.

Attachments

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Same. I had one where rows of tiles on my castle were missing. I walked to where they should have been and had been the day before and fell to the next levels. Tried to open a door on that level and got a message I couldn't reach that. It's been very interesting.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happens to me all the time now. The deco in the corner towers on the castle doesnt upload and the fish tanks there doesnt load but the location is still blocked. If i mount -dismount a horse it uploads around me. Neighbours buildings im not sure about cant see much of them .

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
It is scary the first time it happens, as you think..."Oh (fill in the blank), secured items varnished from my house."

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same bug as the "invisible door" bug in Doom and Luna.
As I mentioned in that post, only if you use the larger play screen.
The UO client still does a first pass loading up the old small window on certain objects.
You either have to un-mount / mount a pet to refresh or run about 1 screen away then back to make it re-draw.

I doubt it will ever get fixed......

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It's not really a big problem, just funny

ziox

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have to resynch client. hope they will fix it asap.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UO Assist has a re sync with server but I don't think the cc does. I usually just get on my ethy horse and it refreshes.

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It's not really a big problem, just funny
How do you know it's not a big problem? I believe this memory saving update is the one that screwed up my friends castle.
I'm not positive what it was though.
Which was the most decorated place in the entire game.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the issue of not seeing a monsters health bar or name flash up when I hit the ctr + shirt key. I hear him fighting my dragon but don't see him.
had this happen several times.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I also have a problem with general chat in CC. I have to pick it each time i log in.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
How do you know it's not a big problem? I believe this memory saving update is the one that screwed up my friends castle.
I'm not positive what it was though.
Which was the most decorated place in the entire game.
It's only a loading issue, the houses n items are ok, it's all there when you get it to load.

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It's only a loading issue, the houses n items are ok, it's all there when you get it to load.
I disagree. There is more to it.
So far we're unaware of what that entails.
My friends house "blew up" crashed the server and it took place when these changes took place.