• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Red to blue again.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was just looking at my characters on friends account I acquired after they passed and did a "i must consider my sins" and they must of been very busy killing people!

The count was:
  • Murder Count: 968
  • Total Murders: 980
I looked that up and according to the internets it said 8 hours for short term and 40 hours for long term! OMG!

Ugh I have some work ahead of me to make him blue again.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I looked those up and they come from doing VvV right?

Looks like i'll have to play the VvV game until I get one.

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or use a royal forged pardon and get rid of all of them in one fell swoop
Show compassion for your fellow treasure hunter. Boycott Royal Forged Pardons!!!! Use non-royal Forged Pardons instead!

Those things were a major Screw You to treasure hunters from the developers!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Royal pardon. If you don't want to do vvv just spam general chat on the shard you play and try to buy one. EZ

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My original character from before Trammel, has 1900 long term. I dont play that character that much anymore.

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
haha maybe treasure chests should start dropping bulk forged pardons?! ****... i feel for you treasure hunters, but 968 forged pardons or 1 royal forged pardon. It's hard to make a case for the former, but i feel for you, i do.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
sometimes i log into my red and say "i must consider my sins" just to see that number, then i smile and log off.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a complaint to make, sometimes i kill a blue fair and square and they don't give me a murder count. Why are we giving people the option?

cholupa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have a complaint to make, sometimes i kill a blue fair and square and they don't give me a murder count. Why are we giving people the option?
to prevent repeatedly rez killing the same target to farm murder counts.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Personally I think you should only be allowed to use a ROYAL pardon on any given character once per yr, timed to your vet anniversary. Would suit all then, the reds returning with humongous amounts of counts to get them 'fixed' and for the t-hunter, so if they go red again they can buy pardons. But lets not do anything sensible, we just wanna allow murderers a free get of of red card, or as the above said, a screw you to thunters from the devs, we give you something finally worth doing chests for only to nerf it the next minute.