• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

West Coast PvPers

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
West coast pvpers,

I know UO is pretty much dying but I noticed a lot of the west coast pvpers are playing on ATL. (I do also)

I’m not sure about you all but I’m tired of pinging double and just being at a huge disadvantage for dueling and pvping in general.

We would like to start setting up west coast pvp again and looking for active guilds to use pacific or another server as a home for pvp.

If this sounds like something you want to be apart of leave a message here and we can start to get some duels or pvp back to our home shards.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
West coast pvpers,

I know UO is pretty much dying but I noticed a lot of the west coast pvpers are playing on ATL. (I do also)

I’m not sure about you all but I’m tired of pinging double and just being at a huge disadvantage for dueling and pvping in general.

We would like to start setting up west coast pvp again and looking for active guilds to use pacific or another server as a home for pvp.

If this sounds like something you want to be apart of leave a message here and we can start to get some duels or pvp back to our home shards.
Ah. If only I had a dollar for every time I've heard UO is dying.... it'd be a lot. :)

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
West coast pvpers,

Why not just get a program that lowers your latency by rerouting your connection to the server? Seems like a better idea to fix your issue rather than try to wedge a gap into the active population for entirely self serving purpose no?

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ya the pvp population is growing
Why not just get a program that lowers your latency by rerouting your connection to the server? Seems like a better idea to fix your issue rather than try to wedge a gap into the active population for entirely self serving purpose no?
I use battle ping now, but it only brings it from 120 to a solid 90... On the west i ping like 30 to 40

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
PVP with high ping and you will be double as good as someone with low ping.
Instead of trying to change some playerbase, improve on your skills and play better with high ping, trust me that if you start kicking ass with high ping, you will get your enemies even more in their egos and rattle them even more.
I usually cant PVP in any shard, not even my home shard with under 100 Ping flat, sometimes I have spikes of over 150 and I still PVP and end up killing, which then gives twice the pleasure against someone with really low ping.