• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tangle gone missing?!?!?!?

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was switching my clothes out with clothes on a mannequin. When I went to switch back to my original clothes my Tangle was gone.

1. When I first tried to switch I received a message stating that couldn't hold the clothes.
2. I took everything off me and no luck.
3. I tried killing myself and no luck.

The question remains: Is there a glitch with being overloaded and Mannequins? Next question anyone on legends have a cheap Tangle?

Luc

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Look in his backpack

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or perhaps the bank, sometimes the game drops items there when the backpack is overloaded....

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It happend to a guildmate of me yesterday too, he lost his robe doing that.

- He searched the floor, his backpack, tried both clients - even killed himself to see if it was hidden in backpack.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I lost a bracelet after dying. I picked it up but missed putting it on so it fell back, and I couldn't find it. I moved everything in my backpack. Went and died again. Still nothing. Log off and on a few times. Imbued a new one to replace the missing one and I logged in to grab the new bracelet and the old one was right in the middle of my backpack.

One way to see if something is under stuff is to open the insurance menu.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Checked Bank nothing. Check the char's I had messed with nothing there either. I even check insurance menu.
It's blessed so won't show up in the insurance menu. (forgot that point) My mage hat didn't either and it is blessed and I am wearing it.

Thank you for your help. Guess I will have to get a new one.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Checked Bank nothing. Check the char's I had messed with nothing there either. I even check insurance menu.
It's blessed so won't show up in the insurance menu. (forgot that point) My mage hat didn't either and it is blessed and I am wearing it.

Thank you for your help. Guess I will have to get a new one.
One other thought, check under the manni at server up. I have had some blessed items get stuck as hidden on them and the items fall to the ground at server up.