• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Glenda can be used in conjunction with Shield Bash

Tesic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ya that was my character Tesik in HoT guild. People complained about my tiger form bleed, glenda hits and poison darts. So I expect another nerf of my shield bash Glenda.

Herp!

Journeyman
Ya that was my character Tesik in HoT guild. People complained about my tiger form bleed, glenda hits and poison darts. So I expect another nerf of my shield bash Glenda.
This is why you gotta keep the 'exploits' to yourself and never use them on vocal people once you find em! :D Now what will I do when I wanna 1 shot people?!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So every historical fight movie with shield and wpn shows attacks using both at the same time, but you can't do that in game ? I guess the devs don't want us being too too realistic. **goes back to carrying 75 cannon balls in his "pouch"**. :pirate:

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So every historical fight movie with shield and wpn shows attacks using both at the same time, but you can't do that in game ? I guess the devs don't want us being too too realistic. **goes back to carrying 75 cannon balls in his "pouch"**. :pirate:
What size are those cannon balls? If you can carry 75 42 pounders, I will from here forth call you a god amongst men!

@devs...when does my macing mage get a glenda like wep?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@GarthGrey has the biggest balls of them all...

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL its about the broken weapon and nothing to do with you. It was shown and tested on TC but the Devs were too stupid to listen to the intelligent players. Because of that you get to take advantage of it for a short time.