• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Runic Atlas Recipe

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure whether I had a psychic flash or something, but I saved tokens on several shards and can let a few people have them.
Tell me: Shard, facet, co-ords and if you have a mail box.

If I have one, and can drop it in the mail, I'll let you have one. Most are on Europa, but I have one or more on most shards.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have dozens of unclaimed tokens that can give the recipe at Legends. If anyone needs it there, let me know as well.

General Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
If anyone has one in Oceania I'd love one please. Marble Island Fel, I'm the only house there. I have a mailbox but I need to set my house as public. I was away when these came out.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
If anyone has one in Oceania I'd love one please. Marble Island Fel, I'm the only house there. I have a mailbox but I need to set my house as public. I was away when these came out.
I have one on your shard you are welcome to but no way to get to you fel house however.

General Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have one on your shard you are welcome to but no way to get to you fel house however.
Thanks heaps Drakelord!

Humm there is a rune library on the east side of Luna, I can put some recall scrolls in the right book and I can put a crystal portal on my steps for you to get back? But wont be able to do that till tonight (about 4-5 hours away)

Stupid island :sad4:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I didn't have one. If I had it would probably have meant a gentle stroll from Trinsic moongate, through to delucia and up through lost lands to marble passage.

General Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
That would have done it, as it is I just set up the rune book and crystal portal but my Guild Master just gave me one, good old Don!

Thanks heaps everyone, I love the Stratics community spirit!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
That would have done it, as it is I just set up the rune book and crystal portal but my Guild Master just gave me one, good old Don!

Thanks heaps everyone, I love the Stratics community spirit!
So no need for me to get one to you, but if anyone else on your shards needs one it is still there.