• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My wish for 20th anniversary:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since I worked to GM it (back when it took a bit) and paid for the 120 scroll and worked it up to legendary- how 'bout we fix Meditation to where when I am scribing and 'need' to meditate, I quit getting the message "You cannot focus...." and instead, actually MEDITATE!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

at 120 magery I dont fail at a spell,, at 120 med I fail easily 2/3 the time. screwy

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A search tool similar to the Vendor Search tool. It will generate a map and teleport me to the location within my house where I left my *insert item name here*.
If you've played 20 plus years, be honest. You know you need this.

Cady

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Since I worked to GM it (back when it took a bit) and paid for the 120 scroll and worked it up to legendary- how 'bout we fix Meditation to where when I am scribing and 'need' to meditate, I quit getting the message "You cannot focus...." and instead, actually MEDITATE!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

at 120 magery I dont fail at a spell,, at 120 med I fail easily 2/3 the time. screwy
Freal, the ADHD is rampant amongst the mages of UO. Just like the some of the best archers in UO can miss large targets 11/12 times. I think UO University is a bit quick to hand out their Legendary degrees. UOU=ITT Tech?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Freal, the ADHD is rampant amongst the mages of UO. Just like the some of the best archers in UO can miss large targets 11/12 times. I think UO University is a bit quick to hand out their Legendary degrees. UOU=ITT Tech?
I agree can't tell you how many times one misses as an archer with 120 archery... *whiff *whiff *thwack *whiff ...... over and over and over... oh and if you are doing PvP and the person you are trying to attack is redlined.... then you are guaranteed to whiff every time until they drink a pot or have a bandage go off.... EVERY time... That is a law of UO principles or something...

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few of F2P shards please, 1 Europe, 1 east coast 1 west coast, with a good micropayments system. They'd be as busy as atlantic within a month.

@Slayvite ... has anyone ever told you you look like a young Burt Reynolds in that pic??