• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin Store Problems??

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just tried and it worked fine. UO hates you and you know it. JK

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seems to be working now, though non of the items show 10% off.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
seems to be working now, though non of the items show 10% off.
Become a member for just $4.99/month
  • Save 10% on this purchase and more
Origin Learn More Become a member for just $4.99/month Save 10% on this purchase and more Learn More

This may be what your thinking about the %10

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I still don't understand why it's cheaper to buy multiple smaller amounts than a larger amount?
For 1 penny it aint worth doing multi log ins and buys. You can still only buy 1 item at a time or did they make it where you can buy more than 1 of the same item at one time?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I purchased 2k when I re-activated my account.......it's still sat there, nothing to spend it on. :rolleyes:

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried on Desktop, Laptop and most the products not showing!!!
I, for one, know as a fact that you are not a member of the National Association of Realtors so you are not entitled to the additional benefits such gives. In fact, your ethics penalty should be gifting me your next castle on a non-ATL shard.

Jo/Daan

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Amazon was having some serious troubles earlier on and this likely related to them.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
@Ruppy2 lol

I am the Founder and CEO of UORealtor.

So the next Fl Swamp Castle will be ready to Move in for you....and put this way...you will have life time supply of Gator Meat :)